• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who has that pic of Fat with a straining face?...

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
He is a condescending prick to everyone. Its no surprise so many people hate him. Even his family members know he is a giant argumentative baby.
Most people love getting compliments on their pets, and he clearly doesn’t give a fuck. Then once he realizes it’s weird and uncomfortable, he says “he tries his best.” That’s all he can come up with to sound gracious. He really was broken up about losing his precious Twitter.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Most people love getting compliments on their pets, and he clearly doesn’t give a fuck. Then once he realizes it’s weird and uncomfortable, he says “he tries his best.” That’s all he can come up with to sound gracious. He really was broken up about losing his precious Twitter.
He was stewing. He knew and saw that trolls were in the chat and he didnt want to make a scene. It looks like he closed his eyes in that clip but he was just looking down and typing to the mod that it was a troll that asked that question. Probably requesting to have them banned from the stream. Another funny part was at the end they mentioned his twitter handle for a plug but he had been banned a day or two earlier so his whole appearance was a waste of time.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
I vaguely remember somebody posting this in an obituary comment section and obliterating my ribs

wvboln3vhvp31-png.198925
0ar4a6.jpg