• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who do you think is/was the most mentally ill of the trio?

Three faggots

• Opie - thinks he could've been a model, neurotic, insecure, unfunny (has a family though)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • The Worm - lonely recluse, tranny obsessed, does wacky characters at 50 years old

Votes: 42 53.2%
  • Nana - alcoholic, repressed homo, pedo, nigger obsessed, moved away from NY because....??

Votes: 35 44.3%

• Total voters

FMW7

Forum Clout
Opie is mentally ill but he’s harmless compared to nana and Norton. Norton was probably touched as a kid which is why he does uncle Paul to act out some repressed memories. Nana is just a piece of shit. She had a great rags to riches story only to fuck it all up and say the stupid racist shit she said on Twitter. And the fact she had the chance to honor rehabs and get her shit together and still managed to fuck it up amazes me to Thai day. Opie I feel sorry for. I have not hatred for the man I just feel bad for him.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Easy answer:

6284c4e4c1afbae0dccadf45714fcc4c.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Easy answer:

6284c4e4c1afbae0dccadf45714fcc4c-jpg.95090

Touching their own sister's tits is such an unsettling thing that these freaks have tried to normalize and turn into a bit. "We're doing it on camera so it's not creepy and just a funny bit! Hoooly shit"

I guarantee those pair of savages raped Dawn when she was a kid. Fucking animals.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Norton was probably touched as a kid which is why he does uncle Paul to act out some repressed memories.
Probably? Definitely. Anthony as well. Both of them were molested and raped at early ages. Norton basically nonstop. And Anthony's father definitely abused him mentally and physically with all of the yelling and domestic violence. Plus even stealing money from Anthony like when he sold Anthony and Joe's plane tickets and made them take a bus and pocketed the rest. Or when Anthony's father didn't even go grocery shopping for his kids and beat Anthony for purchasing food.

Norton was sexually active at age five. Like actively seeking boys to blow under the porch as a five-year-old. That is beyond twisted. And where were his parents exactly? He was sexually active, and living with his parents, from age five to thirty. Bringing home boys, hookers, tranny freaks, and so on. Right under his parent's roof (and porch). I don't think that Norton's parents molested him. But they know who did.

As sick and insane as both Norton and Anthony are. It is at least obvious as to why they are like they are. Because of their wild childhoods. Filled with wacky molestation adventures and regular sexual abuse. It is too late for either of them to get help at this point. So society would be better off if they were dead or locked up forever. But they are victims of their early years for sure.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I say Anthony. Jim is fucking disgusting but at least its clear cut, he's a degenerate who throws bitch fits when he doesn't get his way. Ant I don't understand.
It's the other way round for me. Nana's quirks are easy to understand and explain, and they all feed into eachother as well. Grew up in a dysfunctional white trash family of racist drunks, clearly developed insecurities and a non-confrontational anxiety disorder as a result.

Jim is just so much weirder and harder to get a grip on. Hence why there's brothermen here who genuinely believe every facet of his character is an act. Ant's compulsions are basal and cause him to be self-destructive, Jim's are just fucking odd and should be more debilitating than they are but he is intelligent enough to somehow function in society.