• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who are these people, seriously?

Monk

Forum Clout
I don't know anything about Fred from Brooklyn but I hate him with everything I got.
He's a fat, fake tough, diabetic chimney sweep who constantly smokes shit quality weed and thinks he's some sort of celebrity among the O&A/R&F communities because he's kissed so much ass over the years that they'd have him on R&F once in a while and Nana would invite him to parties. He used to have a shitty "podcast" on Paltalk which was basically just an hour of him straight up reading weird news stories he'd print off from the internet without adding anything original of his own. On the 20th minute of the hour, he'd play some generic pot-themed song and smoke a joint. He would also beg people to "call-in to the show" aka call the shitty tracphone he'd hold up to the mic but any time someone did, he would just childishly stonewall everything the other person would say.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Remember this cunt? Us men, huh? What a crazy bunch!

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-05-01T14-57-47.253Z.png

Forum Clout
He used to have a shitty "podcast" on Paltalk which was basically just an hour of him straight up reading weird news stories he'd print off from the internet without adding anything original of his own. On the 20th minute of the hour, he'd play some generic pot-themed song and smoke a joint. He would also beg people to "call-in to the show" aka call the shitty tracphone he'd hold up to the mic but any time someone did, he would just childishly stonewall everything the other person would say.
Weird news!
:pfg_sm:

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
They want people to think they're part of the show but they were all lower on the totem pole than Danny.