• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who are these people, seriously?

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220430-124505_Twitter.jpg

Jizz

Forum Clout
Back in the wackbag days I thought Fred, cigars and scotch, the Bayshore dude were actually funny. Boy do I have egg on my face now!
steven bayshore rules. Bought me a jack and coke at Riley's at the pest meet in 2007 because I wasn't 21 yet. Also introduced me to Big A who was cool too. Fred has always been a dick when I've met him, he has a really bad attitude and thinks he's better than us regular pests because he hangs out with AntH at the compound.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
steven bayshore rules. Bought me a jack and coke at Riley's at the pest meet in 2007 because I wasn't 21 yet. Also introduced me to Big A who was cool too. Fred has always been a dick when I've met him, he has a really bad attitude and thinks he's better than us regular pests because he hangs out with AntH at the compound.
It ok to be gay, brothaman

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
This bit never gets old, I love it. I presume this is the same brotherman as PatBattle from da sub

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout