• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whitney Cummings was on MTV cribs recently, showcasing her gaudy Estate:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I read that like half of the houses were just rented for the day. Was it Redman that pretended to be really poor? Also I remember the one guy from the Ying Yang Twins making monkey noises for some reasons. I hope that’s not just a racist false memory.
Redman was the opposite. That was his place for years before. I wouldn't be shocked if he's still there today. Oddly enough he was one of the smart ones who didn't blow all of his money on cars and houses.

Quite a few were found to be fakers. Ja Rule showed off a house he rented, 50 Cent lied about cars in his driveway being his.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Redman was the opposite. That was his place for years before. I wouldn't be shocked if he's still there today. Oddly enough he was one of the smart ones who didn't blow all of his money on cars and houses.

Quite a few were found to be fakers. Ja Rule showed off a house he rented, 50 Cent lied about cars in his driveway being his.
He had like half a shower curtain and random people sleeping on the couch. He had to make a fortune off of just movies though. 50’s was so annoying, I remember he staged a camera pointed at his bed and pretended to be embarrassed. He’s funny enough so I’ll give him a pass but that was cringey as fuck. He also pretends to be richer than he is for sure. I read an article where he claimed he forgot he had a flash drive with a millions worth of bitcoin on it they gave him for an album ten years prior. It’s funny because they gave him an unsecured investment because they knew he wasn’t going to sell many records. His last studio album (Animal Ambition) sold 124 thousand in 2014 and I believe he’s been shopping Street King Immortal around since then.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He had like half a shower curtain and random people sleeping on the couch. He had to make a fortune off of just movies though. 50’s was so annoying, I remember he staged a camera pointed at his bed and pretended to be embarrassed. He’s funny enough so I’ll give him a pass but that was cringey as fuck. He also pretends to be richer than he is for sure. I read an article where he claimed he forgot he had a flash drive with a millions worth of bitcoin on it they gave him for an album ten years prior. It’s funny because they gave him an unsecured investment because they knew he wasn’t going to sell many records. His last studio album (Animal Ambition) sold 124 thousand in 2014 and I believe he’s been shopping Street King Immortal around since then.
I think at this point 50 knows his time in music is over, I remember when him and Kanye had their albums come out the same day (when people were still sort of buying music) and Kanye’s Graduation blew his album away. 50 is doing movies / tv / endorsements / etc now, he wants to be like LL Cool J, Ice Cube, Snoop where they don’t have to put music out

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I think at this point 50 knows his time in music is over, I remember when him and Kanye had their albums come out the same day (when people were still sort of buying music) and Kanye’s Graduation blew his album away. 50 is doing movies / tv / endorsements / etc now, he wants to be like LL Cool J, Ice Cube, Snoop where they don’t have to put music out
I don’t really blame him and you’re right. He also said he’d retire if Kanye outsold him then didn’t. GZA brings it up on “Paper Plates” which is a great diss song. I wish I didn’t have so much useless knowledge about a genre of music that I don’t even like anymore haha.

G

I don’t really blame him and you’re right. He also said he’d retire if Kanye outsold him then didn’t. GZA brings it up on “Paper Plates” which is a great diss song. I wish I didn’t have so much useless knowledge about a genre of music that I don’t even like anymore haha.
One of the hardest shit is for old rappers staying relevant. Rapper should ideally get viral young (like 18ish) peak at 23-24 and get shot by 27-28

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
One of the hardest shit is for old rappers staying relevant. Rapper should ideally get viral young (like 18ish) peak at 23-24 and get shot by 27-28
Eminem should have given up 10 years ago. Last Jay z album I remember was Magna Carta Holy Grail in like 2013. I know Nas just released one. 50 picked up Mobb Deep and made their best album with them (2006-Blood Money) then dropped them because it barely sold but not before he got Mobb Deep tattooed on his arm haha.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
50 is doing movies / tv / endorsements / etc now
Seems like he’s more into his investments (like Vitamin Water) and fucking around online. If you missed him trolling the shit out of Randall Emmett for owing him $1 million, do yourself a favor and look it up. He did a great job humiliating that fat fuck.