• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whitney Cummings’ sister to EXPOSE ALL

Forum Clout
legit- what is it with you feet niggas?

I'm a pig but I don't get feet....is that a mom thing, or something?
I was only jokin'; her feet are infamously big and busted. And her nails do that thing where they're like ingrown into her toes.

Whitney-Cummings-Feet-6644000.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
her sister is a borderline retard that whitney bilked out of money or something
It’s hard to follow but of course it’s over money, I think over their dad? Typical famous person story - one gets rich and famous and the siblings get pissed. I remember Dane Cook talking about how his brother and sister stole all kinds of money from him and now doesn’t even talk to his family.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It’s hard to follow but of course it’s over money, I think over their dad? Typical famous person story - one gets rich and famous and the siblings get pissed. I remember Dane Cook talking about how his brother and sister stole all kinds of money from him and now doesn’t even talk to his family.
Family, stealing from their more successful siblings? Who would do such a thing?
:image_9247_lg: