• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

White wahmen hate thread

Forum Clout
Dis nigga will always be one of my top posters here. The pfp has been the same for years and still tickles my ribs
Is that because you have an obsessive hatred of Joe Cumia, a man you've never met before? I get it, you're an atheist and who cares as long as your little hateful friends are laughing with you right?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
1723140855758.png

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
The vast majority of women have absolutely nothing to offer in a relationship OTHER than a place to shoot your load into.

It's just fact. It's more evident today than ever.
I own my house, have a comfortable living. Twenty years ago my uncles wife emptied their bank account of his six grand in savings, picked his kids up from school and then fucked off with her boyfriend. Police refused to get involved as the kids were with their mother. By the time he found them ten years later he was dying of cancer and she’d poisoned his son and daughter against him.
Why the fuck would any man want to get married?

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I own my house, have a comfortable living. Twenty years ago my uncles wife emptied their bank account of his six grand in savings, picked his kids up from school and then fucked off with her boyfriend. Police refused to get involved as the kids were with their mother. By the time he found them ten years later he was dying of cancer and she’d poisoned his son and daughter against him.
If bad thing might happen then why bother trying for good thing. Why even bother living if you're just going to die anyways?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
There was a time where you could rely on a woman to watch the kids and maintain the house while you were at work. Have a meal ready and whatnot.

Even if you had a job today that was more than enough to keep your wife at home, she would likely do nothing to maintain the place and likely wouldn't even spend time with the kids. You'd come home to spaghetti for the 3rd time in a week while she's either on her phone outside in the sun, on her phone while watching TV, or on the phone laying down in bed because her fibromyalgia is acting up. Your kids would be in their rooms just playing Fortnite barely acknowledging your coming home.

This happens very often.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There was a time where you could rely on a woman to watch the kids and maintain the house while you were at work. Have a meal ready and whatnot.

Even if you had a job today that was more than enough to keep your wife at home, she would likely do nothing to maintain the place and likely wouldn't even spend time with the kids. You'd come home to spaghetti for the 3rd time in a week while she's either on her phone outside in the sun, on her phone while watching TV, or on the phone laying down in bed because her fibromyalgia is acting up. Your kids would be in their rooms just playing Fortnite barely acknowledging your coming home.

This happens very often.
Now you have young women that are proud to be lazy slobs “I can’t cook!” “I don’t clean!” “I’m always late to work!” “I can’t remember to pay my bills!” “It’s always wine o clock!” Tee-Hee!

Now they have less than nothing to offer.