• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

White wahmen hate thread

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
1635752780107.jpg

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
Remember that white cunt who shamed the workers for the men at work sign.

lmao jew brainwashed zombie

jew "sociologists" and their cuck zombie white goy pawns will get reeducated by a lifetime sentence in camps full of America's niggers and told "here you are then, fix them"

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Halloween has proven to me again that women are just dog brained.

I seen some interesting and creative costumes. All worn by dudes.

Just about every woman I observed dressed as a "sexy" something. Sexy nurses, sexy nuns, sexy witches, sexy female Disney villains etc. Not one original costume that wasn't showing off their tits or legs.

I'm not even kidding.

analeggsalad

Forum Clout

Just about every woman I observed dressed as a "sexy" something. Sexy nurses, sexy nuns, sexy witches, sexy female Disney villains etc. Not one original costume that wasn't showing off their tits or legs.

I'm not even kidding.
You call it a mask? I wear the mask... because it lets me be who I really am

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

I'm not even kidding.
Thanks, Jews!

Forum Clout

I'm not even kidding.
My first real GF (the first one who let me touch her more than once) were going to a Halloween party. I went out as Tony Montana, with the suit and a toy M-16. She tells me she's going as a Playboy bunny, because as a total whore of course she was. So I was envisioning the leotard and the stockings and tail and ears and etc. So I went to pick her up and wait around until she "got ready" to go get drunk, smoke weed and do coke while dressed like a whore aka every weekend night, except this was Halloween. I go in and she's wearing this ultra skin-tight transparent body stocking thing, with a tiny tuft of cotton right above her ass and the stupid ears. She's wearing the skimpiest underwear she has and for all intents and purposes she's almost completely naked. Her shit is just jiggling around with every step and I said no fucking way, every guy there is going to get an instant hard-on and every girl will immediately despise you. She starts screeching about how it's just a regular bunny costume and etc. but I just said no way, you can't go to this party as a naked whore. We got in a big fight and that was that, never really talked to her again. I heard she died a few years ago.

G

My first real GF (the first one who let me touch her more than once) were going to a Halloween party. I went out as Tony Montana, with the suit and a toy M-16. She tells me she's going as a Playboy bunny, because as a total whore of course she was. So I was envisioning the leotard and the stockings and tail and ears and etc. So I went to pick her up and wait around until she "got ready" to go get drunk, smoke weed and do coke while dressed like a whore aka every weekend night, except this was Halloween. I go in and she's wearing this ultra skin-tight transparent body stocking thing, with a tiny tuft of cotton right above her ass and the stupid ears. She's wearing the skimpiest underwear she has and for all intents and purposes she's almost completely naked. Her shit is just jiggling around with every step and I said no fucking way, every guy there is going to get an instant hard-on and every girl will immediately despise you. She starts screeching about how it's just a regular bunny costume and etc. but I just said no way, you can't go to this party as a naked whore. We got in a big fight and that was that, never really talked to her again. I heard she died a few years ago.
I love a happy ending.

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Forum Clout
"I heard she died a few years ago"
LMAO