• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

While we're enjoying the day, we should keep this in mind:

G

Patrick is inherently egotistical, in that his narcissism is compounded by delusions of his own perceived grandeur and eruditeness. With this new wave of pwning, we've been able to melt away more of his Ego than ever before. But in doing so; we're getting to the very concept of his humanity, which is something that his ego is meant to actively suppress.

This will probably make him extremely desperate, enough to either hurt himself, the people around him, or to pull a Hail Mary on this sub by inviting/hiring Black Hat hackers, to not only annihilate the site but to finally get the names of the people he tried to get through the courts (if that is at all possible, not a programmer myself).

Not sure how Quasi (@admin) is preparing for this, or what we should do outside of fake emails, VPN's and the like. We've been hit before, I think? But something tells me the more desperate Rick becomes, the angrier he's going to get, the higher the risk that he'll go for broke against us (especially since all the other avenues aren't viable for him anymore).

Thoughts?

Heresh da ting.

He's not gonna do shit. This Tweet storm is the extent of it. He claims all this stuff has been happening for 3 years and look at that pathetic excuse of an evidence file. He claims to have thousands of texts and phone calls. Not in that file. If all that shit happened to me, my evidence file would be gigs of data. Every single thing that happened would be timestamped and in the file. Posts from the board archived. All phone calls, texts. Any food delivered to my house (never happened tho). The Google and Yelp reviews. Youtube comments. Everything He didn't have shit in there. He's lazy. It shows in every single thing that he does.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I don’t think you can go for broke starting at broke

He can't even afford to pay quasi's legal fees yet people think he has the means to pay hackers to identify people here.

Retard Joe said he looked into that once and said he was quoted $10K to identify one person. And that was likely assuming the person was on a website where their IP address could be easily obtained; not a fortress of autism like this place.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
There's an exploit on this site that he could probably use to completely blow us out of the water.

Steps to reproduce

1) Sign up with his name
2) Start a new thread
3) Apologise for Norm/11
4) Declare us to be still hilarious
5) Announce he's going to get therapy
6) Show us job applications
7) Pay Quasi

After that we'd be toast.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
This will probably make him extremely desperate, enough to either hurt himself, the people around him, or to pull a Hail Mary on this sub by inviting/hiring Black Hat hackers, to not only annihilate the site but to finally get the names of the people he tried to get through the courts (if that is at all possible, not a programmer myself).

Pig is likely considering many, if not all of these scenarios.
But in the end, he's just going to get drunk and shit the couch.
The real victim in all of this is Grandma Niki's blankie.

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
Forum Clout
His most logical next move is probably to start e-begging either to pay off what he owes Quasi or even more crazily, start another lolsuit or appeal. If he does try to get some charity his way he will still act like a superior cunt and deny that he's a fat faggot. That's basically his only option unless he has access to cash that we don't know about.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
His most logical next move is probably to start e-begging either to pay off what he owes Quasi or even more crazily, start another lolsuit or appeal. If he does try to get some charity his way he will still act like a superior cunt and deny that he's a fat faggot. That's basically his only option unless he has access to cash that we don't know about.
Can't wait for the "murder Nikki and collect life insurance" saga

G

He’s already ebegging. There will be a go fund me up before the end of the week, I guarantee it. You can tell because he keeps telling people how much appeals cost instead of telling them that the time to appeal has already expired.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Patrick is inherently egotistical, in that his narcissism is compounded by delusions of his own perceived grandeur and eruditeness. With this new wave of pwning, we've been able to melt away more of his Ego than ever before. But in doing so; we're getting to the very concept of his humanity, which is something that his ego is meant to actively suppress.

Not sure how Quasi (@admin) is preparing for this, or what we should do outside of fake emails, VPN's and the like. We've been hit before, I think? But something tells me the more desperate Rick becomes, the angrier he's going to get, the higher the risk that he'll go for broke against us (especially since all the other avenues aren't viable for him anymore).

Thoughts?
He just gained 400 followers in a day, he's not in the least bit desperate right now. If anything, he's fucking giddy.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He’s already ebegging. There will be a go fund me up before the end of the week, I guarantee it.

100%. That's what this is all about. Obviously he's loving the attention and follower boost but even this dumb pig realizes that real world consequences are finally catching up with him and he absolutely can't afford to pay that money back.

I'll be amazed if some sort of crowdfunding isn't in place within the next few weeks. Shameless hog.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

Why not start a gofundme today? We know he's too proud to host it himself, he'll do it by proxy. So a kind person from here could be that proxy and pass along the money to him.

Either way, it'd be hilarious to watch him oink that is a felonious criminal gofundme, please donate to my legitimate gofundme right here.

G

Another important thing to keep in mind. I feel like it’s inevitable that Patrick will have an IRL confrontation with a pest up close. If this ever happens he will guaranteed try to bait them into hitting him so he can sue. Dont give him the satisfaction or the ability to cut his losses
acd98a6799b25d74ce2afe26880f94.jpg