• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

While we're enjoying the day, we should keep this in mind:

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Patrick is inherently egotistical, in that his narcissism is compounded by delusions of his own perceived grandeur and eruditeness. With this new wave of pwning, we've been able to melt away more of his Ego than ever before. But in doing so; we're getting to the very concept of his humanity, which is something that his ego is meant to actively suppress.

This will probably make him extremely desperate, enough to either hurt himself, the people around him, or to pull a Hail Mary on this sub by inviting/hiring Black Hat hackers, to not only annihilate the site but to finally get the names of the people he tried to get through the courts (if that is at all possible, not a programmer myself).

Not sure how Quasi (@admin) is preparing for this, or what we should do outside of fake emails, VPN's and the like. We've been hit before, I think? But something tells me the more desperate Rick becomes, the angrier he's going to get, the higher the risk that he'll go for broke against us (especially since all the other avenues aren't viable for him anymore).

Thoughts?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Tarded then tarded again. RE-TARDED. He doesn’t know anyone capable of taking down this site. He would have already done it. He’s going to drink himself silly, waste more tax payer money, and continue to lie about all of this again. I’m willing to wager Rick will lie about admitting he lost the case to SpaceEdge tomorrow. In reality pig is a timid bitch (with tits) who is very nervous. Listen to the Josiah Tapes. You can hear it in his voice the entire time. Until part 5 when he realized he was being fucked with and he needed to put on his facade. At one point he almost starts crying. He’s a pathetic pussy who won’t do anything about it is the point. If he had non confrontational options he would take them I.E. like the lawsuit.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Any attempt to get info on the users of this site, legally or illegally, is futile. As Quasi has stated millions of times, the web server does not log IP addresses. An easy way to confirm this is to look at the "Current Visitors" page here: https://new.onaforums.net/online/?type=guest
Notice how there's only one guest? That's because even though there are probably a hundred unregistered people browsing here, they all get pooled into one "Guest" because there is no IP address reported to the forum software by the webhost for each of those guests. You can refresh that page all day, it will always say there's only one guest browsing.

If hackers wanted to get our IPs, they'd have to hack into Cloudflare and listen to all the traffic between this site's server and Cloudflare, then do something called deep packet inspection, where they compare timestamps to requests. That's something that the FBI does when they're going after child trafficking / Cumia KP sites, and it's extremely difficult even for them. And once they get our IPs, they'd have to hack into each one of our ISPs' client databases to figure out who is assigned each individual IP.

List of steps:

1) Hack Cloudflare
2) Perform deep packet inspection - something even the FBI struggles with
3) Maybe get a few IPs linked without a doubt to some users here
4) Hack Verizon, Comcast, Xfinity, TWC, etc., and hack into their client info database
5) Congrats, now you know who called the fat guy fat, and all it took was two dozen felony wire fraud charges

See how many layers of nearly impossible hacking they'd have to go through to find out who's calling a fat pedophile a fat pedophile on a private forum? Even black hat hackers would laugh at him and tell him to get lost, it's not worth spending 25 years in prison for something that complex to achieve practically nothing.

Last edited:

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Another important thing to keep in mind. I feel like it’s inevitable that Patrick will have an IRL confrontation with a pest up close. If this ever happens he will guaranteed try to bait them into hitting him so he can sue. Dont give him the satisfaction or the ability to cut his losses

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Another important thing to keep in mind. I feel like it’s inevitable that Patrick will have an IRL confrontation with a pest up close. If this ever happens he will guaranteed try to bait them into hitting him so he can sue. Dont give him the satisfaction or the ability to cut his losses
He's gonna be in NYC soon, maybe I'll see him taking a drooling selfie on the Africa Express.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
He has to be absolutely paranoid everywhere he goes. If someone's taking a photo of him, he can't know if they're one of us or just a random passerby. I hope he starts childing someone who's simply going for an instagram shot.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

The most on brand thing for Pat would be to walk up and try to goad a brotherman into hitting him, only to get his ass beat and have no case due to it being clear cut self defence, resulting in Pat paying the brothermans court fees.

Snake

Forum Clout
I wouldn't put it past such a psychotic leftist, he would draw his gun out from under his gunt and claim self defense.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Tarded then tarded again. RE-TARDED. He doesn’t know anyone capable of taking down this site. He would have already done it. He’s going to drink himself silly, waste more tax payer money, and continue to lie about all of this again. I’m willing to wager Rick will lie about admitting he lost the case to SpaceEdge tomorrow. In reality pig is a timid bitch (with tits) who is very nervous. Listen to the Josiah Tapes. You can hear it in his voice the entire time. Until part 5 when he realized he was being fucked with and he needed to put on his facade. At one point he almost starts crying. He’s a pathetic pussy who won’t do anything about it is the point. If he had non confrontational options he would take them I.E. like the lawsuit.
You say that but I'm still shaking from the threats Frank Black made over two years ago.

G

Any attempt to get info on the users of this site, legally or illegally, is futile. As Quasi has stated millions of times, the web server does not log IP addresses. An easy way to confirm this is to look at the "Current Visitors" page here: [URL]https://new.onaforums.net/online/?type=guest[/URL]
Notice how there's only one guest? That's because even though there are probably a hundred unregistered people browsing here, they all get pooled into one "Guest" because there is no IP address reported to the forum software by the webhost for each of those guests. You can refresh that page all day, it will always say there's only one guest browsing.

If hackers wanted to get our IPs, they'd have to hack into Cloudflare and listen to all the traffic between this site's server and Cloudflare, then do something called deep packet inspection, where they compare timestamps to requests. That's something that the FBI does when they're going after child trafficking / Cumia KP sites, and it's extremely difficult even for them. And once they get our IPs, they'd have to hack into each one of our ISPs' client databases to figure out who is assigned each individual IP.

List of steps:

1) Hack Cloudflare
2) Perform deep packet inspection - something even the FBI struggles with
3) Maybe get a few IPs linked without a doubt to some users here
4) Hack Verizon, Comcast, Xfinity, TWC, etc., and hack into their client info database
5) Congrats, now you know who called the fat guy fat, and all it took was two dozen felony wire fraud charges

See how many layers of nearly impossible hacking they'd have to go through to find out who's calling a fat pedophile a fat pedophile on a private forum? Even black hat hackers would laugh at him and tell him to get lost, it's not worth spending 25 years in prison for something that complex to achieve practically nothing.
Add a few more steps in there for anyone using Tor/VPN, which everyone should be doing. I haven't done a thing but post here and I've never connected without using Tor. No reason not to, why make things easy just in case.