• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

While being sick with covid

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Who was the faggot that deleted his account and fled to Kiwifarms because it all become too much for him?

And who decided to return under different alts because he's too much of a pussy to let us know which accounts really belong to him?

Not Patreeky and me, you fucking mongoloid, talk about weaklings, lol.
That was a different time, cripple. I'm fully out there and everyone knows who I am, yet you cannot do anything about it no matter how hard you sperg and whine from your fart wheelchair, brother.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
That was a different time, cripple. I'm fully out there and everyone knows who I am, yet you cannot do anything about it no matter how hard you sperg and whine from your fart wheelchair, brother.
Shut up faggot.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
If the wooden shoe fits, brother.

The high school antics are working when this invalid spends an hour... like he has anything else to do... to go through everyone of my posts to carcrash it.

What happened. Do you two trade PMs over hurt feelings from the Hulkster, brother? Look at everything that is said about me and family. Threats and the like. And nothing happens and I don't care. This is the difference between you weaklings and me.

For all the shit you fags give KiwiFarms, this place has gotten even softer than them, brother. HH

I love how you're so bitterly invested in all this yet keep the "brother" thing up to try and show you're cooly detached lol.

Your high school girl-esque plan to be the popular gal around here was working for a while but now even that's backfiring because of your desperate, needy desire to constantly be the center of attention.

Hope you feel better, brother. At least you have Queen Ortega to keep you company.

Like me. Please like me, guys! 🥺

So faggy.

Just my two cents, brother.

giphy.gif