• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which Rick did Nick get tricked into thinking was the real one?

Forum Clout
I think the Rick and Nick honeymoon trip is a good glimpse into what she thought she was getting. It was Frat/Sports/Action Pat.

This was definitely the only other time other than Adrienne where he was getting consistently laid. Rick's out and about in his captain America T, backwards cap, and shades (he never dressed like this before) standing on his rent-a-bike cruising around Paris like a BADASS. I bet he said something like "Ya bikes are cool, but i like my motorcycle!" French people are rude cunts, I hope everyone who saw him said horrible things about him.

They then tag along with the gay YouTuber who's obviously creeped out by them. Rick and Nick offer absolutely nothing, per usual, and just stand in the background. Rick's got the cap on, hands in his pockets and smugly looking around lilke "yaaaaa...I'm out partying in Paris....at the BAR" Nick looks like its the first time she's ever been in a regular social situation.

Rick was the badass, popular, backwards hat, bike riding, sex having STUD....but he likes Train Your Dragon??? It's perfect! What could possibly go wrong?

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I think the Rick and Nick honeymoon trip is a good glimpse into what she thought she was getting. It was Frat/Sports/Action Pat.

This was definitely the only other time other than Adrienne where he was getting consistently laid. Rick's out and about in his captain America T, backwards cap, and shades (he never dressed like this before) standing on his rent-a-bike cruising around Paris like a BADASS. I bet he said something like "Ya bikes are cool, but i like my motorcycle!" French people are rude cunts, I hope everyone who saw him said horrible things about him.

They then tag along with the gay YouTuber who's obviously creeped out by them. Rick and Nick offer absolutely nothing, per usual, and just stand in the background. Rick's got the cap on, hands in his pockets and smugly looking around lilke "yaaaaa...I'm out partying in Paris....at the BAR" Nick looks like its the first time she's ever been in a regular social situation.

Rick was the badass, popular, backwards hat, bike riding, sex having STUD....but he likes Train Your Dragon??? It's perfect! What could possibly go wrong?
Keep in mind they met in 2011 and married in 2017. I doubt he could keep up the act so long without slipping. Although she's retarded also.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
1720624921302.png

:ROFLMAO:

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
A normal, not retarded person might say something like “It started as a one night stand, but grew into so much more” or some faggy shit like that.

But this guy hates women so much he can’t put her on equal footing. “Yeah I married her but she’s just a whore I banged one night.” This guy is a textbook example of narcissism.
The way he talks about people he supposedly cares about or considers his friend or family is legitimately disturbing. Niki is portrayed, from his Twitter, as a depressive slut who he decides to keep around for her hole and mom's money. All his friends are beneath him intellectually and only as good as their unquestioned loyalty and willingness to give him help goes. He's horribly jealous of his brother. He hates all his former "colleagues" in writing and acts jealous of their success, but is very willing to take SFWA money then badmouth them later. If anyone questions him even lightly on anything, they're called stupid and told to shut up. He ignores people publicly like Butternokes or Weimer unless it directly benefits him.

There's never been a more obvious case of NPD.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Maybe Pat's actually pretty good in bed. Those people often have giant hogs and don't forget he's 'into things'.

Perhaps he's the only guy who has ever let Niki do that to a man's mouth and ass. :unsure:

Forum Clout
Keep in mind they met in 2011 and married in 2017. I doubt he could keep up the act so long without slipping. Although she's retarded also.
Yes, remember that Thick Nick believes all Fat Rick's vandalism, swatting, and stalking bullshit. Not to mention, she is actively participating in these lawsuits and staying with Rick despite his costing her over 100k of inheritance.

She has goldfish brain and is incredibly easy to manipulate.