Which one of you guys ordered pizzas to my house

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1717309737852.png
1717309778484.png
1717309848148.png

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He wants his pizza from one of those local joints that puts “crazy toppings” on their probably cardboard level pie to look hip. Pat really is a rube. Domino’s is probably better than that place and Dominos is at best a good chain pizza, but a mid pizza overall. It’s edible, it’s not offensive, and it tastes like pizza. This Ian’s Pizza is probably Midwest rube dreck.
1717310978505.png

TorpidSloth

He wants his pizza from one of those local joints that puts “crazy toppings” on their probably cardboard level pie to look hip. Pat really is a rube. Domino’s is probably better than that place and Dominos is at best a good chain pizza, but a mid pizza overall. It’s edible, it’s not offensive, and it tastes like pizza. This Ian’s Pizza is probably Midwest rube dreck.
Of course it is. Pat is on record as saying the mac and cheese pizza from there is his favourite. Pasta on a pizza. No wonder he looks like he does. It would be bad enough if it was real pasta like Rummo or La Molisana on top of a real pizza made from 00 flour and fresh ingredients, but it's American GM goyslop. The results are clear to see. Inflammation and swelling from head to toe.

Of course it is. Pat is on record as saying the mac and cheese pizza from there is his favourite. Pasta on a pizza. No wonder he looks like he does. It would be bad enough if it was real pasta like Rummo or La Molisana on top of a real pizza made from 00 flour and fresh ingredients, but it's American GM goyslop. The results are clear to see. Inflammation and swelling from head to toe.
1000014624.png

1000014625.png
1000014626.png
1000014627.png

Some truely vile combinations. Where's Gordon Ramsay when you need him.

Mozzarella/pesto/feta? Butter/asiago/mozzarella/ranch?? Ranch/BBQ/bacon/cheddar/mozzarella???

It's one thing if you are a early 20s stoner or Sam Roberts, but a middle age man finding this appealing is unacceptable.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Currently dying of shit eating disease.
That's not even thin crust, that's like a tortilla lol. I've never even considered it, but I imagine fucking grapes and Alfredo sauce don't go together well. It reminds me of the time I got a chili at this faggy hipster place and it turned out to have a bunch of tofu and chunks of mushy, disgusting banana in it. As soon as the banana hit my mouth I almost puked and had to spit it out. Such an unwelcome flavor and texture in a chili.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
View attachment 203080
View attachment 203081View attachment 203082View attachment 203083

Some truely vile combinations. Where's Gordon Ramsay when you need him.

Mozzarella/pesto/feta? Butter/asiago/mozzarella/ranch?? Ranch/BBQ/bacon/cheddar/mozzarella???

It's one thing if you are a early 20s stoner or Sam Roberts, but a middle age man finding this appealing is unacceptable.
I really hate places like this. Where they go out of their way to be wacky with toppings so you can't find any basic combination of toppings/flavors unless you build your own and pay more than the price of a specialty. Then they try to be fancy and a medium costs 22 dollars. I just want a normal straight pizza for a normal straight person.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Happened to me once. Dude who used to live at my apartment who I used to get mail from sometimes one night ordered 3 pizzas in the middle of the night. Woke up the next morning to find them on my doorstep. This was after I had been living there too. What a retard haha