• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which country has the worst cuisine?

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I go deep with the turkish cuisine tbchwya.

View attachment 123687
Few times I ate Turkish food it was pfg. There's also this vendor on ebay that sells handmade candy from some place known as the apricot "capitol of the world" in Turkey. It's the best confection type shit I ever had anywhere purriod *snifffff.

There's some Albanian stuff that looks pretty disgusting as fuck like lamb brains cooked in milk or some shit. Makes me dry heave even saying it. Also some of the shit they eat in Russia looks pretty fuckin gross.

Then there's parts of somalia where all they eat is camel milk and camel milk cheese. That's pretty grody.

G

And yet still people are fighting against Brexit meaning that there's a chance we will have as low food standards as the US
You guys should just go back. Stop pretending your different.
Aren't you guys the ones who engineered mad cow disease so you'd have an excuse to confiscate all the steak knives?
"Won't be needing these cheeky little fellows, will we?"

Dennyislife

‎
‎
Forum Clout
You guys should just go back. Stop pretending your different.
Aren't you guys the ones who engineered mad cow disease so you'd have an excuse to confiscate all the steak knives?
"Won't be needing these cheeky little fellows, will we?"
Yeah we made a boo boo feeding cow brains to cows. Soon sorted it.

this making knifes harder to buy is for our "youths"but I would still rather have a dickhead with a knife than a gun.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
‎
‎
Forum Clout
The Dutch cuisine is fucking horrendous. Nice being in the spice trade for 3 centuries but never applying it to your own dishes, stupid.

Like half of these aren't even Dutch or just snacks:
View attachment 123679

@Patreeky @gassers, comment?

Which other countries have utter shit cuisine?
They may be all delicious for all I know, but the language makes everything sound like vomit

Last edited:

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Switzerland is hard to judge because the cuisine is non existant.
We got cheese, melted cheese and melted cheese with some potatoes and pickles. That's about it.
We're landlocked too so I'm pretty sure the only truly fresh fish and fruit I've ever eaten was on holiday.

You can get a döner kebab which is like a gyro or italian food here in any last shithole of a town, but there's nothing else.
Asian food is a mockery of the real thing, and for anything exotic like mexican, you have to go to one of the 3 bigger cities.

Fucken sucks. I wish I was in Greece rn.

G

every first date from about the age of 16 til the age of 21 was at the East African Cafe in downtown Kitchener. Ethiopian food is not only an absolute delight, it's a delight people haven't caught on to yet, so it makes you look sophisticated.
I like Americanized Ethiopian food. It's a gimmick and I couldn't eat it every meal, but once or twice every year it's great.
Yeah well they should try eating some