• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Which country has the worst cuisine?

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
The Dutch cuisine is fucking horrendous. Nice being in the spice trade for 3 centuries but never applying it to your own dishes, stupid.

Like half of these aren't even Dutch or just snacks:
1685528260689.png

@Patreeky @gassers, comment?

Which other countries have utter shit cuisine?

Last edited:

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
The US. So much of it is junk trash and all the good stuff is from elsewhere. Much of the actual food is so badly made you can't sell it in the EU as it's literally bad for you. Food poisoning is much more common in the US as food standards are lower.

Americans getting sniffy about other countries food shows what a blind spot Americans have.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Kind of surprised to see American and Russian up here so soon, objectively some of the most diverse and (probably no longer the case) popular cuisines in the world. When you think of bad cuisines you have to think about shit that gives you absolutely no variety and shit done purely for traditions sake regardless of taste. And I'm thinking Jamaican. You like jerk spice? You like chicken? You like beans and rice? Have you tried jerk chicken with beans and rice? For a snack why not have the jerk chicken in a pie? Oh, you're vegetarian? Have some beans and rice with no jerk chicken. In a rush? We got jerk chicken on a flat bread, with beans and rice. Yeuch.

DMbN

💢
Forum Clout
The US. So much of it is junk trash and all the good stuff is from elsewhere. Much of the actual food is so badly made you can't sell it in the EU as it's literally bad for you. Food poisoning is much more common in the US as food standards are lower.

Americans getting sniffy about other countries food shows what a blind spot Americans have.
have you seen how indians make their ice cream holy shit!

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
The Dutch cuisine is fucking horrendous. Nice being in the spice trade for 3 centuries but never applying it to your own dishes, stupid.

Like half of these aren't even Dutch or just snacks:
View attachment 123679

@Patreeky @gassers, comment?

Which other countries have utter shit cuisine?
Tum Tum slaps child. You don't live in a civilized country if you don't have access to one of these.

1685531467751.png

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout

You're a british person. You have no standing to be speaking on food quality.

G

I don’t know what’s worse in Canada, the food or the people.
One leads to the other. I've been a chef in independent kitchens for 20 years and not only does Canada have the worst food of any Western country but they are also the worst diners. They don't tip, they don't understand what they're ordering, they try to make substitutions. I don't think they have normal restaurants in Canada, like where people go because they read a review or they know the food is good. A LOT of them seem to think when they go to America, restaurants have a supermarket in their walk-in so never mind the menu. Look what these fucking MONGRELS put on a pizza:
button.jpg

That's gas station pepperoni on a pizza and they love it.

I would exterminate Canadians. Even the hot, stupid chicks.

And yes everything I said also describes jews but not meanly enough.

Last edited by a moderator: