• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where were you on December 31, 1999 at 11:59 PM

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I respectfully question your math on this. You got someone to do something for you when you were 15 and 13 at the same time? It could be the metal plate I have in my head
I could get in bars when i was 15, when i was 13 i used to get smackheads to get me booze from the shops. I'm sorry you are too stupid to get that, i can't help you.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
The weather was deadly… except NYE 1999 had mild weather over most of the country. For example down here in New Orleans the temperature at night only dipped to 58 from a day time high of 73. Wisconsin Dells probably had a mild night of 0 precipitation and temperatures in the upper 30’s.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
“The WI Dells”. The name of the city is Wisconsin Dells. It’s not The Bronx. Fucking idiot. Also if referring to the general area, most people would say “The Dells” not “The WI Dells”.