• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with trashy neighbors?

Forum Clout
I had a buddy back in high school that had some land and people would drive on it like they owned it. He'd shoot his rifle off over their heads and scare them away. He's been in prison for the past 8 years after killing his wife. Terrible with women. But he sure knew how to keep people the fuck off his property.

Forum Clout
When I was a kid we had this neighbor who, on every 4th of July, would dress up in a George Washington costume, climb on his roof and read the Declaration Of Independence. He draped a flag over the chimney and use it as a podium. And when someone would set off a shitload of firecrackers, he'd pause and say "thank you, thank you" like it was applause.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
When I was a kid we had this neighbor who, on every 4th of July, would dress up in a George Washington costume, climb on his roof and read the Declaration Of Independence. He draped a flag over the chimney and use it as a podium. And when someone would set off a shitload of firecrackers, he'd pause and say "thank you, thank you" like it was applause.
I wish I had neighbors who did cool shit like that