Where we at with Tom Hanks?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Best friends with lots of Jews in Hollywood. Moved to Greece to avoid extradition in case the pedo charges hit him. In some of the most overrated piece of shit movies of all time like:

- Big: a movie about a kid in an adult's body. No pedo overtones whatsoever.
- Saving Private Ryan: fake propaganda story. Retards actually think WWII combat was anything like that movie. Same retards who believe that things like Lone Survivor happened in real life.
- Forrest Gump: a waterhead experiences everything in history. Beat True Lies and Pulp Fiction for best film in every award show.
- Apollo 13: more government propaganda. This time a NASA hoax. Moron astronauts on the actual (fake) mission gave contradictory interviews saying that the space capsule was getting hot without power to power their air conditioning. Yet half of the film is about them freezing without power.
- Catch me if you can: completely made up story. Implausible. Yet pushed as some amazing true story. Total hoax.
- Toy Story: these might be good if you are seven...but the fact that adults unironically watch these is fucking pathetic. Same absolute ghouls that watch My Little Pony or Blue's Clues at age 40.
- Captain Phillips: more propaganda this time for SEALs. Fails to mention the drugs on board. Fails to mention SEAL heroin deaths on the ship and stolen money that that SEALs took. I want to see the boat movie.

G

I dunno. I thought he was but then Chaz turned out to be such a standup guy. The glove thing is weird and the Isaac Kappy shit. I'm gonna go with not a pedophile, but definitely a propagandist (Philadelphia/AIDS, Covid, Apollo 13).

G

Best friends with lots of Jews in Hollywood. Moved to Greece to avoid extradition in case the pedo charges hit him. In some of the most overrated piece of shit movies of all time like:

- Big: a movie about a kid in an adult's body. No pedo overtones whatsoever.
- Saving Private Ryan: fake propaganda story. Retards actually think WWII combat was anything like that movie. Same retards who believe that things like Lone Survivor happened in real life.
- Forrest Gump: a waterhead experiences everything in history. Beat True Lies and Pulp Fiction for best film in every award show.
- Apollo 13: more government propaganda. This time a NASA hoax. Moron astronauts on the actual (fake) mission gave contradictory interviews saying that the space capsule was getting hot without power to power their air conditioning. Yet half of the film is about them freezing without power.
- Catch me if you can: completely made up story. Implausible. Yet pushed as some amazing true story. Total hoax.
- Toy Story: these might be good if you are seven...but the fact that adults unironically watch these is fucking pathetic. Same absolute ghouls that watch My Little Pony or Blue's Clues at age 40.
- Captain Phillips: more propaganda this time for SEALs. Fails to mention the drugs on board. Fails to mention SEAL heroin deaths on the ship and stolen money that that SEALs took. I want to see the boat movie.
You forgot Greyhound, one of the worst pieces of shit that was obviously supposed to be an Oscar movie I’ve ever seen.
A love story at the beginning that went absolutely nowhere and then 90 minutes of getting shot at by a couple of subs and then they just shoot them at the end. The whole movie could have been cut down to 1 scene in some other movie. Oh and then they added black people cooking the white mans food for no apparent reason. It seemed like they were trying to make some kind of statement but they never got around to it. Fucking terrible.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Curious to know the origin of this rumor. Personally I don't believe it. That's like <insert favorite rock star> had a gallon of semen pumped out of his stomach at the hospital. On the other hand, if we're talking about a certain science fiction author, I will assume it is true.
A low level lady actor accused him on Twitter of buying her when she was very young. Her dad sold her. He's a pedophile

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
There's a book about Frank Abagnale that fisks all this claims and basically fists his story to death. In real life the guy was a weird sex pest and in total got like 1500 dollars from the fake Pan-Am payroll checks. The Greatest Hoax on Earth. The writing is kinda boomerific, but it's interesting. Literally everything the guy said was 99 percent bullshit.

Like the story of him moving to Louisiana and getting close with the girls family and getting engaged. In reality, he met this stewardess and asked her out and she declined. Then he just randomly showed up at the airports she was flying to (after conning someone to get her schedule) and kept asking her out til she finally said yes to get him to stop. Then she made the mistake of mentioning she was going to her parents in Baton Rouge and he offered to drive her, and met her family and stayed there for a few days. Basically she left and figured ok, great, i'm finally away from this dude... until she figured out that he had taken their offer to "visit any time" literally and went back like a week or two later, and they ended up letting him stay there and dating this girls cousin. Her statement for the book are just all how creepy he was in retrospect and how he forced himself into their lives. Oh and then he wrote bad checks on their account and stole for them.