• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the Uncharted movie?

Snake

Forum Clout
you're thinking of Heavy Rain

There was a tranny in Uncharted 4? I missed that
I never really played those games, but the main director of TLOU1 and some female writer of most of ND's games both got ousted by that Kike Druckmann. And then all the gay shit took hold.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I never really played those games, but the main director of TLOU1 and some female writer of most of ND's games both got ousted by that Kike Druckmann. And then all the gay shit took hold.
Druckmann was the whole reason the game sucked ass. He lied to the fans and then admitted he wanted to purposely subvert expectations. They kept lying up until the release that Joel was in the game a ton.

Snake

Forum Clout
Druckmann was the whole reason the game sucked ass. He lied to the fans and then admitted he wanted to purposely subvert expectations. They kept lying up until the release that Joel was in the game a ton.
That faggot even modeled a character to look like him that spits on Joel. And of course you gotta have a fucking synagogue in it.

Forum Clout
I've played most of the games and always felt the gameplay sucked and they would function better as movies. This looks horribly miscast and and like the Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider movies.

Cuphead

Forum Clout
Has there ever even been a passable movie based on a video game?
The new Tomb Raider movie from a few years ago wasn't great, but it also wasn't terrible which by video game movie standards is pretty good.

Forum Clout
The new Tomb Raider movie from a few years ago wasn't great, but it also wasn't terrible which by video game movie standards is pretty good.
The new Tomb Raider movie was so fucking bad. Didn't they try to shoehorn a slavery and race relations subplot into it? I try to block it from memory. The Anjelina Jolie movies were also horrible, but for me they crossed the line into so bad they're good. The gun fight with the stone colossus, animated using cgi from 2000, is a sight to behold.

Cuphead

Forum Clout
The new Tomb Raider movie was so fucking bad. Didn't they try to shoehorn a slavery and race relations subplot into it? I try to block it from memory. The Anjelina Jolie movies were also horrible, but for me they crossed the line into so bad they're good. The gun fight with the stone colossus, animated using cgi from 2000, is a sight to behold.
Idk Like I said, it was forgettable so I don't remember

Snake

Forum Clout
Has there ever even been a passable movie based on a video game?
1645158604316.png

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
you're thinking of Heavy Rain

There was a tranny in Uncharted 4? I missed that
Not a tranny -- the ending where you play as Drake's kid, the kid was written as a boy, but good ole Jew turned the child into a girl, child, because Women!