• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the Uncharted movie?

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
It looks fucking terrible. Aren't they making a The Last of Us movie or tv show as well? That will also suck. I'm surprised they haven't made a God of War movie yet. If they did it like 300 maybe it would be alright sniff
Yeah, Joel and his brother are now spics. There’s much faggotry like the last gamw

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Joel was like the last White male lead in a game that wasn't a faggot. Of course they make him full blown Christian in the sequel and is unceremoniously killed off by a tranny.
Last of Us 2 was a fucking insult to anyone who played the last game. I'll never forget how fucking retarded the ending was after killing everyone everyone else in the faction, you get the shit beat out of you and your finger biten off, but they all the sudden killing is wrong and let the tranny on steroids live.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Love the games but the casting for this movie was atrocious. Holland is too young for Drake and same goes for Wahlberg. I wouldn’t have minded if they did Drake as a younger kid but they do some of the shit straight out of the games like that Desert plane scene from Uncharted 3. Sully needed to be older with a hint of gray at least. I got a free ticket for Regal if anyone wants it because I bought that new Uncharted remaster,

Forum Clout
Last of Us 2 was a fucking insult to anyone who played the last game. I'll never forget how fucking retarded the ending was after killing everyone everyone else in the faction, you get the shit beat out of you and your finger biten off, but they all the sudden killing is wrong and let the tranny on steroids live.
I didn't even bother playing 2 after I heard Joel gets taken out by a fucking golf club and then you have to play 1/2 the damn game as the bitch who killed him, Missy Muscles. Apparently we were all supposed to hate Joel at the end of The Last of Us and it pissed that Druckman fag off that everyone loved him.

Cuphead

Forum Clout
I didn't even bother playing 2 after I heard Joel gets taken out by a fucking golf club and then you have to play 1/2 the damn game as the bitch who killed him, Missy Muscles. Apparently we were all supposed to hate Joel at the end of The Last of Us and it pissed that Druckman fag off that everyone loved him.
I didn't know anything of the backlash or leaks before I played it cause I don't follow the gaming world like that. If I had known I would've never have played it.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Is that based on the video game, written by William Shakespeare and programmed by Isaac Newton? Amazing, a movie version of that would suck.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Has there ever even been a passable movie based on a video game?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
is uncharted another one of those games where its basically just a cutscene that lets you walk around sometimes
Uncharted 2 was great when it came out as there was nothing like it.

The problem is that the formula got stale fast. They lost their head writer, and instead passed the reigns over the (((Druckmann))) who even changed the gender of a character in the ending of Uncharted 4 to show how progressive he was. Oh, and he had a bitch nigger beat up the main White character because she was awesome with nappy hair.

Even the liberal gamers were pissed because it cheapened the series.

So I'm saying you should play it.

Cuphead

Forum Clout
is uncharted another one of those games where its basically just a cutscene that lets you walk around sometimes
you're thinking of Heavy Rain

The problem is that the formula got stale fast. They lost their head writer, and instead passed the reigns over the (((Druckmann))) who even changed the gender of a character in the ending of Uncharted 4 to show how progressive he was. Oh, and he had a bitch nigger beat up the main White character because she was awesome with nappy hair.

There was a tranny in Uncharted 4? I missed that

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout

I will not play it.