Where we at with the Trial of the Century?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith

G

Aug 23rd? Is when court in CA meets again?
I hate legalese, god Pig this is so fucking tedious.
Yes, that's the next CA date. However there is a status conference on July 19 in Milwaukee. Considering the fact that Fat has been totally radio silent since the last Cali hearing, and missed the deadline to file the shit that the judge told him to, it's possible that he ran out of (other people's) money and his lawyers abandoned him, and no one will show up for any of these hearings.

G

Yes, that's the next CA date. However there is a status conference on July 19 in Milwaukee. Considering the fact that Fat has been totally radio silent since the last Cali hearing, and missed the deadline to file the shit that the judge told him to, it's possible that he ran out of (other people's) money and his lawyers abandoned him, and no one will show up for any of these hearings.
Unless Patrick is bouncing checks, Resto will show up for the July 19th date probably looking to extend the deadline yet again.

Pat can't let the idiots win, so he'd likely file a motion to represent himself, which, if allowed, would result in the deaths of most brothermen from severe rib damage. It's a winning strategy.

G

Pat can't let the idiots win, so he'd likely file a motion to represent himself, which, if allowed, would result in the deaths of most brothermen from severe rib damage. It's a winning strategy.
I'm praying this goes pro se, the videos will be watched by literally hundreds of thousands. We are a seed, they will grow slowly, but Pat is guaranteed to be amongst the funniest things ever shared, normies will watch and cringe. We'll all win, Pat will be more "famous", we will need rib transplants to survive. Pray for pro se Pat.

G

I'm praying this goes pro se, the videos will be watched by literally hundreds of thousands. We are a seed, they will grow slowly, but Pat is guaranteed to be amongst the funniest things ever shared, normies will watch and cringe. We'll all win, Pat will be more "famous", we will need rib transplants to survive. Pray for pro se Pat.
Can you please call Resto for us when this is all over and thank him for robbing Patrick and the SFWA?

G

Can you please call Resto for us when this is all over and thank him for robbing Patrick and the SFWA?
I have twice, he didn't get on, next time, when this is over, I'll call as a potential client then tell him, I learned of him from this and ask if he can make me poorer too. I'll have to drop my NY accent or he'll recall me. While I'm at it I'll inquire about Betsy's rates for an overnight and point out I need hogs like her on top, and she needs to learn how to do that.

G

I have twice, he didn't get on, next time, when this is over, I'll call as a potential client then tell him, I learned of him from this and ask if he can make me poorer too. I'll have to drop my NY accent or he'll recall me. While I'm at it I'll inquire about Betsy's rates for an overnight and point out I need hogs like her on top, and she needs to learn how to do that.
Lmfao. For Christs sale record it this time