• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the shampoo?

G

I have terrible dandruff should I just stop using heads and shoulders
This thread shows that obviously people have different scalps/hair/reactions etc but speaking for my own experience, yes. I used to use it. Temporary relief for a day, maybe 2. Tried lots of others. "Natural" styles with tea tree oil, charcoal, coconut oil etc. The only thing that worked was cutting it out. Don't expect immediate results. But give it a couple of weeks of no shampoo and it gets much better. Wash every day with water in the shower. If it gets itchy, run your hair under cold water. Condition every couple of weeks. Use natural soap if you feel you need to clean hair more. But shampoo in general is garbage. And those head and shoulders and other "anti dandruff" shampoos clearly don't work or you'd only ever have to buy the one bottle.