• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

where we at with the people who go to the movies by themselves?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
A friend told me he's been to the cinemas by himself on many occasions and it weirded me out. I've only ever gone with friends, family, girlfriend etc. It's especially retarded to go by yourself now when torrenting exists and you can get your own popcorn.

So, either agree with me or admit you're a creep who watches movies by theyself.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I went to a matinee of that shitty Tim Burton Planet of the Apes remake with Marky Mark by myself when I was a kid. I was the only person in the theater lol. It was weird as fuck but I watched the whole thing and considered beating off to Estella Warren at one point but didn't.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I’m jealous of people who can. I get completely embarrassed just thinking about it. It sounds pretty awesome tobehonestwitya. Just get to enjoy a movie in a theater by yourself. No need to talk about it with your retarded friends afterwords, no impromptu engagements afterwords. Just go home or go about your day.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
A friend told me he's been to the cinemas by himself on many occasions and it weirded me out. I've only ever gone with friends, family, girlfriend etc. It's especially retarded to go by yourself now when torrenting exists and you can get your own popcorn.

So, either agree with me or admit you're a creep who watches movies by theyself.
Eh, you watch TV alone too. I've only done it once maybe twice many years ago. I remember one being Indiana Jones 4, what a garbo movie that was

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
In the before times I would travel for work and if there was nothing else to do to kill time I would go to a movie alone. Didn't happen often but yeah I've gone it a few times.

Never done it outside of traveling though.
That's cool if you're traveling because, you know, you don't know anybody in the place you're in. It's either that or whack off in the hotel.

G

Before I met my wife, I lived in a nice apartment next door to a sick AMC IMAX theatre. AMC had just rolled out that program where you can watch almost unlimited number of movies for $20/month. They also had a bar at this theater and the young brother who bartended gave me free drinks.

I don’t care what anyone says… going to a movie in IMAX by yourself with like 2 other people in the theatre is a fucking boss move.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Before I met my wife, I lived in a nice apartment next door to a sick AMC IMAX theatre. AMC had just rolled out that program where you can watch almost unlimited number of movies for $20/month. They also had a bar at this theater and the young brother who bartended gave me free drinks.

I don’t care what anyone says… going to a movie in IMAX by yourself with like 2 other people in the theatre is a fucking boss move.
That sounds based.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I'd rather go alone personally.

How annoying is it when a scene that was widely played during the trailers or commercial is played in the theater and everyone still laughs like it's the first time they seen the scene?

I remember going to see Grown Ups with friends. The "I wanna get chocolate wasted!" scene got all of them laughing. Everyone in the theatre laughing too.

This was a scene that was shown in every trailer for the movie and yet still funny when you see it in person?

Fuck that.