• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with The Matrix 4?

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Forum Clout
When I was a stupid college kid, a film professor of mine had us watch this little indy movie called "Bound." It's about a lesbian convict who gets out of prison, meets a mob wife, and then they set up an elaborate ruse to steal money from the mob. Of course, things go wrong and hilarity ensues.

There's certainly a "girl power" element to the film, but I was awashed in college at the time and didn't really pay attention or care about it.

So like 4 years ago, I decide to show the film to my friends who had never seen it.

I was horrified.

Not only does the film not hold up well at all, but there's a close up of Joe Pantoliano's face telling the ex-convict dyke that she's a worthless dyke. Knowing 4 years ago how the Wachowskis turned out, it's almost like they put that in there to MKULTRA people or something.

Also, they apparently stole the plot of The Matrix from a black woman.

This helps explain why first The Matrix was good, and the latter two were awful.
They also plagiarized William Gibson's Neuromancer. The lobby shootout is a direct ripoff.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
They also ripped of an anime. Gooks in the Shell or something where the Major frequently showed off her tits and ass.

/faggot