• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

where we at with the Marco Pierre White?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
UPDATE: Steak au Poivre is delicious if you make it like he does. Too much Worcestershire and it tastes too syrupy, add the right amount of cream and green peppercorns plus the stock and it blends with the steak perfectly.

It sounds odd, but it's actually far faster to make steak this way than any other method. It's true. Rubbing it down with stock + olive oil is such a faster preparation than salt and pepper. It came out perfectly medium rare; no grey or brown on the inside, just a nice pink.

This with a side of asparagus and a glass of red would impress any bitch.

Patrick S. Tomlinson would never eat this because he's a fat piece of shit who doesn't appreciate a fine meal, nor does "rare meat agree with his stomach". Don't be like him.

G

UPDATE: Steak au Poivre is delicious if you make it like he does. Too much Worcestershire and it tastes too syrupy, add the right amount of cream and green peppercorns plus the stock and it blends with the steak perfectly.

It sounds odd, but it's actually far faster to make steak this way than any other method. It's true. Rubbing it down with stock + olive oil is such a faster preparation than salt and pepper. It came out perfectly medium rare; no grey or brown on the inside, just a nice pink.

This with a side of asparagus and a glass of red would impress any bitch.

Patrick S. Tomlinson would never eat this because he's a fat piece of shit who doesn't appreciate a fine meal, nor does "rare meat agree with his stomach". Don't be like him.
Is "pepper steak" not a thing in the States or something. Steak au poivre is one of the most common ways to get served steak in Europe, whether you're in a simple bistro or a fancy restaurant.

Forum Clout
Most people would probably make the cream sauce separately instead of being ambitious enough to cook the steak longer in the cream. You can still get it to a fine medium-rare I reckon.
Wait
Did this nigga literally make milk-steak?
20-S5E5-FullOn.nocrop.w670.h450.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Is "pepper steak" not a thing in the States or something. Steak au poivre is one of the most common ways to get served steak in Europe, whether you're in a simple bistro or a fancy restaurant.
I have no idea, I thought it was a universal thing. Like I said, mushroom and cream sauce is very popular in Australia.