• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

where we at with the Marco Pierre White?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
his food “philosophy” makes him sound like david Brent.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
Cooler than the gaggle of michelin star celebrity chefs that came after him. Earned 3 stars and said fuck you to the industry. Even the knorr shill videos are good to watch.

Not a faggot
I love the knorr videos

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
He's alright, I think he's a life-long Tory supporter.

Young Gordon Ramsay, though, is straight anger. Slapping bald guys on the head, throwing French commi's around and calling people "Spic's"? That's pretty Chad.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I get it if you're not into dairy or whatever. You've never had cream and mushroom steak before?
I haven't, never even heard of it. I think if given the chance I might try it. It's just a combination I'm unfamiliar with.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
When he put the steak back in with the cream I was a bit taken aback, but when he was done it looked pretty damn good.
Most people would probably make the cream sauce separately instead of being ambitious enough to cook the steak longer in the cream. You can still get it to a fine medium-rare I reckon.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He's alright, I think he's a life-long Tory supporter.

Young Gordon Ramsay, though, is straight anger. Slapping bald guys on the head, throwing French commi's around and calling people "Spic's"? That's pretty Chad.
Is there video of this? I’d love to watch that.