• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the Joe Derosa?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
YouTube is constantly pushing Bill Burr’s shitty podcast. It was Rogan before but now every time I finish a Patrice episode a shitty Burr Monday Morning podcast starts.
For some reason those faggots think I must want to listen to a live podcast he did a few years back. Would it be totally INSANE for them to just play the next Patrice video in the playlist ONCE>!>!>!???? FUCK

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
For some reason those faggots think I must want to listen to a live podcast he did a few years back. Would it be totally INSANE for them to just play the next Patrice video in the playlist ONCE>!>!>!???? FUCK
It’s the same way with music too, if you accidentally listen to one song by a band your “mix” is now half comprised of Men at Work’s greatest hits, even though you were just listening to 10 rap songs in a row.

Forum Clout
It’s the same way with music too, if you accidentally listen to one song by a band your “mix” is now half comprised of Men at Work’s greatest hits, even though you were just listening to 10 rap songs in a row.
My suggestions consist of a lot of Ray Wilson songs after checking out a few interviews to see who the fuck this resentful Scotsman was. @UnPRePared is spreadin' the fawkin' ViRuS!