• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the circumcision

G

Uncircumcised cocks look atrocious, on the other hand it is inhumane. It's a tough one, man. I am circumcised btw

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I didn't have a choice in the matter, although my mom wasn't Jewish either, but rather Episcopalian (which is something like off-brand, Great Value Catholic), and dad was half Baptist / half disinterested.

I think that previous generations simply did it because it was expected. Nobody thought to really begin questioning it until relatively recently.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I'm not and neither is my boy. If anyone is having a debate over why it's medically necessary than you're beyond any kind of help, it just turns into an argument of who's more right. Circumcision supposedly decreases the possibility of HIV infection? Ok, but if my son is doing enough retarded shit to put himself in that situation in the first place, he's probably gonna get it regardless of his dick status.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I'm not and neither is my boy. If anyone is having a debate over why it's medically necessary than you're beyond any kind of help, it just turns into an argument of who's more right. Circumcision supposedly decreases the possibility of HIV infection? Ok, but if my son is doing enough retarded shit to put himself in that situation in the first place, he's probably gonna get it regardless of his dick status.
So long as you aint no finoke like Vito, you got no problems wit da Hi 5

G

Post some nudes.
PaulWeimer.jpg

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I had to have it when I was about 3 or 4. It's one of my earliest memories lying in a hospital bed with a bandage on my dick. I also remember seeing someone who would become a schoolfriend in the bed next to me.

All because my dick was too big for the foreskin dvvv dvvv