• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the circumcision

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
If you have a boy are you giving him a circumcision? I've heard there's medical benefits but I'm pretty sure as long as you clean your dick like a normal person it doesn't matter. Is it the mark of the Jew?

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
Forum Clout
Untitled design.png

zelda.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I have girls so I didn't have to deal w this. But the fact that I was against it and my wife wanted it (if we had boys) was the only "fight" we ever had. Glad it never mattered but it wasn't something I wasn't gonna budge on. "His dick? Leave it alone!"

When I was fifteen I had to get a physical for the high school baseball team. Doctor takes a look at my dick and (after suckin my pecka) she says, "Hm, partial circumcision." When they cleaved me as a kid they only took a bit off the top, so I have a dick that's easy to keep clean w all the sensitivity. It's like my dick's wearing a mock turtleneck.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Speaking as a medical professional (bedpan cleaner and coma rapist), I don't think there's much medical benefit. It's a relic of 19th century attitudes towards masturbation and cleanliness.

Having said that, I'm circumcised and I don't give a fuck. My dick feels plenty good to me and I don't obsess over it like some circumcel fags who cry about being "mutilated" and that's why they can't get laid.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
Mutilating a defenseless baby's dick, who has no say in the matter, based off of some archaic bullshit. To top it off, there's no real medical advantage to it. A close friend of mine's circumcision was botched and he's had times where he physically could not urinate and an implement resembling a golf tee was stuck down his urethra by a doctor to open things up.

I'm uncut and have never had an issue. I'm not for violence against women, but if I had a boy and my wife wanted to get him circumcised I'd slap that cunt across the face.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
It's a fawwwkin difficult one to be honest witcha. On one hand it's jewish origins makes my blood boil. On the other hand I'm glad I don't have a dick that looks like an anteater or elephant trunk
When a jew gets it done he is rewarded by getting it sucked during the procedure

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I have girls so I didn't have to deal w this. But the fact that I was against it and my wife wanted it (if we had boys) was the only "fight" we ever had. Glad it never mattered but it wasn't something I wasn't gonna budge on. "His dick? Leave it alone!"

When I was fifteen I had to get a physical for the high school baseball team. Doctor takes a look at my dick and (after suckin my pecka) she says, "Hm, partial circumcision." When they cleaved me as a kid they only took a bit off the top, so I have a dick that's easy to keep clean w all the sensitivity. It's like my dick's wearing a mock turtleneck.
The girls are lucky they were not born into a Muslim family