Where we at with the Andrew Cuomo?

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
A series of misunderstandings between him and young female staffers or is he a legitimate serial groper? Surprised to see major democrats turning on one of their own but I guess that's the world we live in now, what with the #metoo culture. This country gets worse and worse, I hate to say it

Snake

d97.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The left were sucking his cock and wanting to give him a nobel prize a year ago. The left looked the other way when he was exposed that he was hiding the death numbers and mistreatment of the elderly during the pandemic. Now they want his head now that gets grabby.

G

I’m sure the Cuomo family owes all their successes to hard work, big hearts, and a true willingness to help others.

Definitely not a bunch of greasy crooked wops who have made a killing off looking the other way at utter destruction being caused all over NY. Lol what are all Italians Sopranos you retards?? Live in reality!

Andrew Cuomo was a hero during Covid. Remember when he cried so much that’s a trump sent him a giant floating hospital? Your welcome! Grandma and grandpa dead and gone? Way to go Cuomo! Grab yourself some tits!

SensibleKeks

In 2014 Cuomo shut down a commission investigating corruption in the New York State government after the investigators started looking into his office.

Him and his brother are just two shitheads who benefited from nepotism from their father.

The father, Mario Cuomo a former NY governor, benefited greatly from his mob connections in Buffalo and NYC.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
He's garbage. Hilarious that I got pulled over for speeding by a State Trooper, just for the guy to tell me the only reason he wasn't giving me a ticket was because he liked the simple anti-Cuomo sticker on my rear window. Apparently you don't need PBA cards in NY anymore (like they did anything anyhow), just prove you shit on Cuomo and you're good.