• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with socializing?

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
I'm trying to be more friendly and personable (ask people how they are, etc) but haven't quite figured out how to steer a conversation from boring small talk into something actually worth sticking around for, so most of the I just leave interacting with people at exchanging pleasantries then walk away

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I just didn't know why it had to be a funeral! I'm thinking of those Africans dancing with the casket on their shoulders, like, what the fuck are they gonna do with jumper cables?
That's New Orleans funerals. They just smoke crack off the jumper cables.

Damn, I was trying to avoid the Owen Farms bombs and flubs here Uncle.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I'm trying to be more friendly and personable (ask people how they are, etc) but haven't quite figured out how to steer a conversation from boring small talk into something actually worth sticking around for, so most of the I just leave interacting with people at exchanging pleasantries then walk away
Ask them how many times they died from covid

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
I'm a sociopath...so I legitimately 'learned' to be charming in my formative years...
zelda.jpg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
another embarrassing incel thread

how can you sit there and write this stuff and never think "wow cuntfucker was right I actually am an incel"

these posts are absolutely pathetic

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm super negative, deadpan and mean. I instantly dislike anyone I meet my age or younger and unless it's all my friends, I'm uncomfortable in crowds 100% of the time. I also absolutely don't want any new friends. Everyone always likes me and kisses my ass and I don't fucking get it.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
I used to be pretty socially awkward during/after high school but alcohol helped me meet more people and come out of my shell. Not trying to brag but I'm pretty good looking and I just never realized it. People used to approach me and start conversations with me all the time, but then quickly gave up and stopped bothering after a couple tries. I looked cool enough to approach but my personality drove people away. That changed with alcohol. I learned to quit being such a hard ass and enjoy other peoples' company. I was an "alcoholic" for a short time in college, because I needed it to be able to socialize. I gave it up before I turned into someone like Rick, but still retained the social skills that I learned from going out boozed up all the time. Still drink here and there like right now as I'm drunk typing this while snowed in but usually only when I go out, and only if others around me are drinking too.
image_2022-01-30_083400.png

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I find it depressing to see those "How do you make friends in your 30s?" posts on Reddit.

You don't.

Your twenties and for friends, parties, drugs.

Mid 30s, 40s are for drinking on your own on your favourite chair in the near darkness.

Going to a bar to get away from your wife and kids would also be acceptable.