• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with socializing?

G

I'm a retard socially. I usually just drink in the corner and make inappropriate jokes. Is anyone here actually good at talking to normal people?
I'm a sociopath...so I legitimately 'learned' to be charming in my formative years...but since it's not really part of my essence: the pandemic, and my general boredom from 'putting on masks' to get what I want means I lost my charm now out of lack of practice. I'm awkward af again, like how I supposed to be.

I guess I can put in work and re-learn all the 'charm' shit by motivating myself into getting out there and socializing again, but nah, the rewards don't match the effort anymore.

I envy naturally gregarious/life of da party types.

P

potatopeeler63

It stinks and I don't like it.

I don't even talk to NPC's, but when I do you can pretty much say whatever you want once you figure out who they are (sports dude, peace love weed maaaaaan, bernie bro, etc) and they love you. like child says it's really easy to manipulate midwits.
most people are lonely, agreeable, and on a slew of ssris.

I'm at the point I'd rather hang out with a dumb chick and smoke a joint and fuck than talk to any "based" dude, the conversation is just the same shit.
yea the bilderbergs, reagan and amnesty, holohoax, i get it.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
FWIW, it doesn't hurt to be pleasant to people you might do business with.

Learn their names and their stories. The old dude with the cool whatever may be a badass.

Guy last week I met helped build and crew-chiefed a land-speed record car.

Neighbor at the latam place is a dirty hippie that literally was the deadhead that sold acid to follow the band.

Diesel repair shop owner buddy has me howling, fawkin hilarious guy, makes Ron White look like Stupid Geno.

Get out there and be a person. Tell nigger jokes like - being busier than a set of jumper cables at a nigger funeral.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
What the fuck does that joke even mean?!
Really?
Nigger cars are un/poorly maintained.

So, when a lot of nigger cars are in the same place at the same time, say at a funeral, right?

They need to crank up to leave.

One could imagine several cars needing jump-starts.

Since the same low-iq nigger planning precludes any preparedness for car trouble, the one set of jumper cables at the nigger funeral will be in high demand.

Uncle, you must live in a paradise to be so unversed in the ways of the pavement ape.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Really?
Nigger cars are un/poorly maintained.

So, when a lot of nigger cars are in the same place at the same time, say at a funeral, right?

They need to crank up to leave.

One could imagine several cars needing jump-starts.

Since the same low-iq nigger planning precludes any preparedness for car trouble, the one set of jumper cables at the nigger funeral will be in high demand.

Uncle, you must live in a paradise to be so unversed in the ways of the pavement ape.
I just didn't know why it had to be a funeral! I'm thinking of those Africans dancing with the casket on their shoulders, like, what the fuck are they gonna do with jumper cables?