Where we at with new OnA youtubers pushing vaccine propaganda?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
All of this hysteria could be over in a minute if Biden just came out and said "Hey we just made everything up so there could be another avenue for cheating during that last election. I mean, cmon man, you all kinda knew this was true." Everyone's already accepted that, let's just end the common-cold charade

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Sad!
seriously though, i get people listening to shows were he's not in studio but to purposefully listen to an edited version of normal shows is mental
Nothing wrong with editing if it condenses things or strings material together into a narrative like the competent archivists have done, but just cutting every comment made by the host out is pure lunacy.

It's fucking talk radio. You're basically listening to a conversation between 3 or 4 people, removing one person from the equation is way more jarring than whatever dumb remarks he may have made.

DMAN

choke you to sleep, slap you awake
Nothing wrong with editing if it condenses things or strings material together into a narrative like the competent archivists have done, but just cutting every comment made by the host out is pure lunacy.

It's fucking talk radio. You're basically listening to a conversation between 3 or 4 people, removing one person from the equation is way more jarring than whatever dumb remarks he may have made.
The more annoying part is the comments... Norton and Cumia tards circle jerking.

Kurt_Love

Reminds me of that Stephen Knight twitchy liberal pussy from England who would post the show on YouTube and make Bobo give him shout outs on the show.