• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with me being a faggot for loving early Elton John?

Where we at with me being a faggot for loving early Elton John?

• You're a faggot

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • You're a faggot, but so am I

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I'm not a faggot, but I like Elton John's later work

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Elton John's a faggot, but Bernie Taupin is a profound lyricist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernie Taupin is a fag

• Candle in the Wind is the first song I figured a girl to.

• Everyone should die of AIDS

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
G

The Beatles fucking stink.

Lets talk about, The Kinks...
I used to live near Ray Davies in North London. Most unassuming guy ever. I saw him a few times and he always had a very humble, slightly autistic vibe about him. Once was behind him in the queue in a pub called The Flask in Highgate. He was with a blonde woman, his girlfriend I assume, and he ordered fish and chips for them both and a pint of ale. He paid with a 50 pound note and almost looked regretful handing it over.

Saw him a couple of other times in Highgate Village just walking about but the last time I saw him was in a greasy spoon in Muswell Hill. I'd popped in to pick up a bacon sandwich. The place was pretty empty. As I'm leaving I see him alone in a booth near the door eating egg and chips or something equally basic. He looked up and we made eye contact. I must've been about 20 at the time and I said "Ray Davies...you're a fucking legend mate" (cringe.) He said, "Ta" slightly dismissively and went back to his food. I walked out of the door feeling like a dick.

Always found it funny. Here's this musical genius with all this money and he lives up the road from where he grew up (Muswell Hill) and loves nothing more than simple post-war British food.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
I used to live near Ray Davies in North London. Most unassuming guy ever. I saw him a few times and he always had a very humble, slightly autistic vibe about him. Once was behind him in the queue in a pub called The Flask in Highgate. He was with a blonde woman, his girlfriend I assume, and he ordered fish and chips for them both and a pint of ale. He paid with a 50 pound note and almost looked regretful handing it over.

Saw him a couple of other times in Highgate Village just walking about but the last time I saw him was in a greasy spoon in Muswell Hill. I'd popped in to pick up a bacon sandwich. The place was pretty empty. As I'm leaving I see him alone in a booth near the door eating egg and chips or something equally basic. He looked up and we made eye contact. I must've been about 20 at the time and I said "Ray Davies...you're a fucking legend mate" (cringe.) He said, "Ta" slightly dismissively and went back to his food. I walked out of the door feeling like a dick.

Always found it funny. Here's this musical genius with all this money and he lives up the road from where he grew up (Muswell Hill) and loves nothing more than simple post-war British food.
This may be the greatest Kinks song never written.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
It's kinda fun if you replace the word Saturday with sodomy in Saturday Night's Alright.