• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Girlname dudes?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
There used to be a player on the Philadelphia Eagles named Blenda Gay. I remember Dandy Don Meredith trying not to laugh about it. Life must have been real, real tough for a guy named Blenda Gay. Who the fuck names their kid Blenda? Anyhow, after the 1976 season, his wife killed him by cutting his throat while he slept. She claimed abuse, but we know how that goes.
Wow whole thing worth a lil read, the left red marker is where reality starts
1684898484423.png

Forum Clout
Wow whole thing worth a lil read, the left red marker is where reality starts
View attachment 121966
Jesus, it's grimmer than I remembered. His parents named him Blenda, then his insane wife murdered him, then he was accused of abuse, and he was totally forgotten. Now I'm completely bummed out.

They should have named him Knott. Knott Gay. "I'm Knott Gay, you fucking faggot". It has a ring to it.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
Anti-Jenna reply means you can avoid addressing what I say
Yeah, he really got you in the ole ribs there! Don't worry though...No one wants to tangle with a guy that helps incels get pussy. Being able to do that in these parts? Sheeeet...That man has made some powerful friends around here, and you don't want smoke with a man like that...

🚬

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Anti-Jenna reply means you can avoid addressing what I say
Yeah, he really got you in the ole ribs there! Don't worry though...No one wants to tangle with a guy that helps incels get pussy. Being able to do that in these parts? Sheeeet...That man has made some powerful friends around here, and you don't want smoke with a man like that...
Jenna is on her period fawk!

Never said how old you are, stupid.

Wha happen