• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Girlname dudes?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Just had a new guy start at work. His name is Morgan... I doubt any of us will be compelled to mock him to the level that we mocked a guy named Ashley who worked here. We got Ashley to quit by calling him "girlname" all the time. We even got the women in on it, the girls would laugh and we'd have them write his name down and dot the 'i' in his last name with a little heart.

I just met a grown man named Dana. It took everything to not crack up right in his face.

Whenever I meet a "Jackie" I have to stop myself from referring to him as "Miss Jackie"or Jacqueline. I think the only guys who can get away with it are named Taylor. I've known a lot more female Taylors than male, but for some reason Taylor is one of the few truly unisex names.

Conversely, any man named Renee is going to hear about it.

Jamie, pull that up. Imagine having a little male sidekick named Jamie. I would get so annoyed thinking the name "Jamie," expecting to see some fleshy tit meat, and then you turn your head and it's just a faggot with a bitches name. Lol

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
guynamed women bother me a lot more. a family friend of my mom’s recently lost their daughter in a freak accident and her name was “logan.” dare i say that was natural selection at its finest. my dad, grandpa & great grandpa were all named Hilary & it’s always seemed like a man’s name to me for that reason. my dad has never gone by it & i thank him to this day for not letting me be Hilary IV

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
The black city cop who did the D.A.R.E. program at my school's first name was Fay. Real nice guy, absolutely impossible to rile him up. Stands to reason.

guynamed women bother me a lot more. a family friend of my mom’s recently lost their daughter in a freak accident and her name was “logan.” dare i say that was natural selection at its finest. my dad, grandpa & great grandpa were all named Hilary & it’s always seemed like a man’s name to me for that reason. my dad has never gone by it & i thank him to this day for not letting me be Hilary IV
"Hilary" is a modern version of the Latin name Hilarius/Hilaria. You could be #stillHilarius

Forum Clout
There used to be a player on the Philadelphia Eagles named Blenda Gay. I remember Dandy Don Meredith trying not to laugh about it. Life must have been real, real tough for a guy named Blenda Gay. Who the fuck names their kid Blenda? Anyhow, after the 1976 season, his wife killed him by cutting his throat while he slept. She claimed abuse, but we know how that goes.

G

There used to be a player on the Philadelphia Eagles named Blenda Gay. I remember Dandy Don Meredith trying not to laugh about it. Life must have been real, real tough for a guy named Blenda Gay. Who the fuck names their kid Blenda? Anyhow, after the 1976 season, his wife killed him by cutting his throat while he slept. She claimed abuse, but we know how that goes.
That went south fast

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Wow you got car crashed by gassers. I didn't think that was possible.

Gassers is polarizing. If he's legit, I've tried to go out of my way to help him. Yeah, any incel I like I will coach you into pussy for my own pathetic self-satisfaction.

Every attempt I've made towards him has been met with resistance. If he's real and that incel wants to jihad for the alliance and hate me, cool. I tried. Car crash me.

If any of you are incels, Jenna can help so long as you don't have standards.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Gassers is polarizing. If he's legit, I've tried to go out of my way to help him. Yeah, any incel I like I will coach you into pussy for my own pathetic self-satisfaction.

Every attempt I've made towards him has been met with resistance. If he's real and that incel wants to jihad for the alliance and hate me, cool. I tried. Car crash me.

If any of you are incels, Jenna can help so long as you don't have standards.
I appreciate the sentiment, but you don't come into da hood and disrespect my nigga @Quasimoto like that. You better watch yo ass.