• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Facebook being deleted from the ether?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I mostly agree, but IMO it doesn't matter whether they're a far left faggot or a drooling Trumptard, all tweeters are gay. Trump's endless tweets were just as gay as anyone else's are. Whining about lefty fags on Twitter is equally as gay as being a lefty fag on Twitter. I know both in real life and I despise them and their tweets equally. It's Twitter itself, it was deliberately designed to be as dumbed-down as possible to appeal to the worst in people.

Now Instagram I'm OK with, as it's mostly just hot young girls in various states of undress, which is something I can really get behind. Ever wonder what your cousin's hot daughter looks like with tiny pieces of fabric covering only her nipples and her box? Well, wonder no more!
You’re playing with cumia fire here sir. You’re only a few words off from “I wish IG was around when I was young. I could have seen what my cousin I wanted to fuck looked like naked! HA HA HOOOLLLLIIIEEEE SHIT!!!!!!!!”.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Ive had a Facebook profile since 2006. I don’t understand the hate. I have yet to come across a better platform for organizing people, advertising or pitching directly to potential clients.

The quality of the experience has gone down pretty drastically in the last few years due to the boomer crowd pushing politics and their children and grand children following their lead.

G

Test run for some Kike shit that they plan on pulling down the road