• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Dragged Across Concrete?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Cell Block is SCZs best movie imo. I like bone tomahawk but it could be cut down

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I admire your commitment to ignorance. Why take two minutes to look up the ending to a movie, when one can invent their own and then bash the director for it?

At this point, I am just wondering where the fuck you got the ending that you keep mentioning from. I have only seen the movie once over a year ago, too, but I didn't invent a black teenage character whom Mel generously gives his cut of the money to as atonement.
At the end at the house on the lake. The thug black character got his money and is made to look good. That's the ending of the movie. It's pozzed gay bullshit. Sorry if pointing this out upsets you, Nigger

TehSamurai

Forum Clout
At the end at the house on the lake. The thug black character got his money and is made to look good. That's the ending of the movie. It's pozzed gay bullshit. Sorry if pointing this out upsets you, Nigger
Then bring that up, you fucking retard. Why make up bullshit to complain about and then get mad when you get called out for it?

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
Then bring that up, you fucking retard. Why make up bullshit to complain about and then get mad when you get called out for it?
There's nothing made up. I pointed out the faggot racial reconciliation at the core of the movie and how the anti-PC narrative about it is a sham. If you missed it or wish to avoid it while being unable to credibly deny it, that's on you

TehSamurai

Forum Clout
There's nothing made up.

I pointed out the faggot racial reconciliation at the core of the movie

Here is the actual ending of the movie, pulled from Wikipedia:

Towing Lurasetti's car from the scene, Henry finds another hidden gun. When they reach the dump site, Ridgeman produces the hidden piece and holds Henry at gunpoint, demanding he erase the cellphone video. Jostling back and forth Henry produces his own weapon and mortally wounds Ridgeman, angrily decrying Ridgeman for not accepting him at his word. Henry agrees to bury Lurasetti and tells Ridgeman that his family will be taken care of, Henry buries all the bodies. He promises Biscuit that he will return later and give him a proper burial.

Eleven months later, Henry lives in a lavish mansion with his mother and brother. He sends Melanie and Sara a package, addressed to them from Ridgeman, containing a share of the gold bullion.

The ONLY things you got right were Mel dying and the black dude living large at the end. You completely made up everything about "racial reconciliation" because that shit had absolutely nothing to do with the heist plot. Mel didn't willingly give his share to anybody, and no black teens were even involved with the heist.

Again, if you're mad that the black guy got the gold at the end, then just say so! Don't invent shit that wasn't in the movie. I didn't even like the movie, but you're being a retard.

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
Here is the actual ending of the movie, pulled from Wikipedia:

Towing Lurasetti's car from the scene, Henry finds another hidden gun. When they reach the dump site, Ridgeman produces the hidden piece and holds Henry at gunpoint, demanding he erase the cellphone video. Jostling back and forth Henry produces his own weapon and mortally wounds Ridgeman, angrily decrying Ridgeman for not accepting him at his word. Henry agrees to bury Lurasetti and tells Ridgeman that his family will be taken care of, Henry buries all the bodies. He promises Biscuit that he will return later and give him a proper burial.

Eleven months later, Henry lives in a lavish mansion with his mother and brother. He sends Melanie and Sara a package, addressed to them from Ridgeman, containing a share of the gold bullion.

The ONLY things you got right were Mel dying and the black dude living large at the end. You completely made up everything about "racial reconciliation" because that shit had absolutely nothing to do with the heist plot. Mel didn't willingly give his share to anybody, and no black teens were even involved with the heist.

Again, if you're mad that the black guy got the gold at the end, then just say so! Don't invent shit that wasn't in the movie. I didn't even like the movie, but you're being a retard.
>pulled from Wikipedia

Yeah thanks for giving the specifics about how I was right about the plot

The rest of your comments are beneath me, your anger puts the story in place

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I need to rewatch it, i was so hyped for it to come out there was no possibility of it living up to what I imagined it would be.

Last edited: