• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with da Jackass?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Getting someone to fake a stunt is vastly different than getting someone to agree to appear in a blockbuster movie after the stunt has been filmed. Kinda the same thing as the “prank” calls. You cannot legally prank phone call anyone anymore on the radio but there is nothing stopping you from prank calling someone, recording it and then getting their permission to air it after the fact. Doesn’t make the phone call fake but in the end it is much easier just to fake it with some PrepBurger service.
Florentine explained that’s how they did crank Yankers. He said Comedy Central would be on the phone in seconds with them trying to sign off on it.

Snake

Forum Clout
Most of the stunts were fake. Even back in the CKY days. They would basically have their friends react to the stunts as the bystanders. All of the sound effects and reaction shots are recorded separately. You know how all those YouTuber faggots overreact to everything and make that faggy YouTuber queer face for all of their thumbnails? That is basically how the Jackass guys reacted to the stunts. Everything that they film including Bad Grandpa is on a closed set.

The real stunts were the ones where it is still amazing that they were able to do them in even an R-rated film. Like everyone giving their pubes to that one guy and him gluing them on his face. Then pretending that he was being kidnapped while members of the crew are shot to death by a taxi driver is still hilarious. Those are great because it is just them playing pranks on each other.

Even the stuff like the golf air horn was done with people who agreed to be in the film. It is like when O&A would talk about how all prank calls were fake. Jackass Forever should be Jocktobered.
Was bra bombing fake?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I get nostalgic for the era when I watch it. As shitty as that generation was, I would absolutely kill for them to still be the young people because they were replaced by faggots.
And the third one wasnt bad at all. I was expecting it to be sad but they honestly outdid themselves there.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I get nostalgic for the era when I watch it. As shitty as that generation was, I would absolutely kill for them to still be the young people because they were replaced by faggots.
And the third one wasnt bad at all. I was expecting it to be sad but they honestly outdid themselves there.
3 was good, it just wasn't quite as good as the first two to me. Also the 3D wasn't that great