Where we at with closeted gay celebrities?

He gave $1 million dollars each to Kind and 13 other "close friends".

What a pal!
Imagine the rotten luck being a Kevin Spacey boy and just getting "accidentally" run over when you could have gotten a big gay windfall

EraGodless

How? Why?
Had to rely on whores to get laid- completely obliterated himself with drugs and alcohol and never had a decent relationship with a woman. The self-deztruction is related to his over-the-top tough guy/longshoreman from Jersey act.

And he completely freaked out when Howard called him, "bro." It wasn't a bit. Artie acted completely irrational- in sum, he acted like a complete faggot.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Not an actor or musician but Cory Booker (NJ state senator, former Newark NJ mayor I believe) plays for the pink team, no question. They fixed him up with Rosario Dawson (who I find quite fetching to be honest witcha) to throw the scent off, but I don't think anyone's buying it.

EraGodless

Not an actor or musician but Cory Booker (NJ state senator, former Newark NJ mayor I believe) plays for the pink team, no question. They fixed him up with Rosario Dawson (who I find quite fetching to be honest witcha) to throw the scent off, but I don't think anyone's buying it.
Nigga is
Literal Nigga is 52- never been married/engaged & no kids.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Screenshot_20210818-234955_Google.jpg

Tupac

G

I think Leonardo DiCaprio is at least half a fruit.

[MEDIA=youtube]t5xGjLvUQ9A[/MEDIA]

Look at the way he walks up to Efron, sees that he's with Vanessa Hudgens, then leaves like an angry queen.
Yeah, Dicaprio is rumoured to be in a long term relationship with Lukas Haas, who's the guy in the leather jacket who hugs Efron before Dicaprio comes over. He played the kid in Witness and a lot of his movie appearances since are small parts in his boyfriend's films. They also go everywhere together. It's apparently an open secret in Hollywood and also explains Leo's 6-24 month "relationships" with identikit models. They get their profiles boosted and Leo is free to live his life while letting the Midwestern haus fraus keep their fantasies that they could fuck him.

Last edited by a moderator: