Where we at with closeted gay celebrities?

G

I think 99% of actors are fags or do gay shit to get roles. Hollywood is run by the you know whos and the gay mafia. Travolta got sued by some masseuse that claimed he went on some tirade about that being the case in order to convince the masseuse to do gay shit with him and I believe it.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Joe Rogan, definitely has done some gay stuff.
Daniel Negreanu always gave me fruity vibes.
And funnily enough they both wrote gay blog posts about each other after meeting on OnA
fear-factor-nbc-return-joe-rogan.jpg

e4ca0fe09444736d7da2b2c95cb0ddbd.jpg

joe_rogan1.jpg

Joe is suffering a sever, protracted case of an ageing "in the North east I used to pass as a twink" syndrome

Faggot.

Whole movie industry's gay, television too. Most popular music stars are as queer as the day is long and most pro athletes are secret fags, especially wrestlers. In fact, being a closeted heterosexual is actually in vogue these days. Guys like Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Lane and Richard Simmons are getting all kinds of pussy behind closed doors.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Whole movie industry's gay, television too. Most popular music stars are as queer as the day is long and most pro athletes are secret fags, especially wrestlers. In fact, being a closeted heterosexual is actually in vogue these days. Guys like Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Lane and Richard Simmons are getting all kinds of pussy behind closed doors.

Wait...the actors who are over the top gay are actually straight? This blows my fawkin mind.

G

I think 99% of actors are fags or do gay shit to get roles. Hollywood is run by the you know whos and the gay mafia. Travolta got sued by some masseuse that claimed he went on some tirade about that being the case in order to convince the masseuse to do gay shit with him and I believe it.
Yeah I was going to come here and say it would be easier to name the not gay Hollywood actors like Clint Eastwood and Mel Gibson and maybe 2 or 3 other guys

Clooney's gay but "they" guard it pretty well. He went through a phase where he was "linked" to up-and-coming actresses to help boost their careers. Then he hired a couple D-List beards (Stacy Kiebler was one of them, lol) where their "relationship" always seemed to last exactly 12 or 24 months, almost like there was a contract. Then finally married his current wife who I'm sure he trusts the hell out of if she gets the ring.

Oh, and once you're a Clooney boyfriend its like being a made man in the mafia. Even when you break up, he still "takes care of you" because you're one of his "deepest and closest friends".

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Clooney's gay but "they" guard it pretty well. He went through a phase where he was "linked" to up-and-coming actresses to help boost their careers. Then he hired a couple D-List beards (Stacy Kiebler was one of them, lol) where their "relationship" always seemed to last exactly 12 or 24 months, almost like there was a contract. Then finally married his current wife who I'm sure he trusts the hell out of if she gets the ring.

Oh, and once you're a Clooney boyfriend its like being a made man in the mafia. Even when you break up, he still "takes care of you" because you're one of his "deepest and closest friends".
Explains why Richard Kind and George are best buddies.

SC_Alumni_Kind_Richard_600x600_001.jpg