• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with ChatGPT summoning Demons?

Forum Clout
This is extremely stupid.

There is a trend (it is not a new idea) of pointing out that to understand development of AI we should not look for clues in sci-fi literature but fantasy novels and the occult. That we are not really developing or inventing AI but summoning it.

BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY SORT OF SUPERNATURAL SHIT.

I repeat. It is JUST A FUCKING METAPHOR, you god damned retards.

It means we are not creating and inventing AI like we have invented other technologies. This time it is different, emergent. Like cooking where we can understand the ingredients (code, data sets) but have no idea what happens when we (using a supercomputer) mix them. Again, this is not a new idea.

In my opinion AI tech is extremely dangerous. Google CEO just said it should be regulated like nuclear weapons. So far the US, China, EU and the UN have done NOTHING. The problem was always there but everyone just figured it was really difficult but that it was 'at least 20 years away', so nothing was done. Now it really seems it is already happening and no-one has a clue what to do. What we have now (ChatGPT and others) are extremely impressive toys. But once they get that shit writing and optimizing it's own code...

WE ARE NOT READY AND WE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE COOKING.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
what job do you have that uses chat GPT?

Also, its very black of you to think technology is demonic.

Little people do not live in your TV Dre

You've been on a real roll of unfunny shit lately.

I'm talking about a conspiracy theory akin to Flat Earth that I stumbled upon, and you take that as if I theorized it myself... Try to pay attention to the words on the screen, that way you will be able to understand what the person is actually saying, and not what you assume they're saying as you stop reading in the middle of the post to reply with another epic movie clip from youtube.

maxresdefault.jpg

I try to bring a little levity to the forums with some interesting conspiracy chatter, and you just interrupt everything with this "So you're saying..." feminine 'gotcha' shit. Lay off the booze.

Last edited:

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
For those of you actually engaging with the topic, and not just lazily making "black people are shocked at street magic!!!!" jokes from 2005 because "you're still hilarious..." :image_9253_m:

Here are a few videos detailing what I was explaining in the OP, a conspiracy I heard from this fella Cyprian. I find it interesting and I didn't create it myself, like our resident dumb fuck pill popping drunk alt account making wetbrain will have you believe because he only read the thread title.

And in this video, the black Mr Potato Head looking black with the stupid nigger cheese doodle hair doesn't believe in magic or AI, further proving our drunken ONAForums village idiots and their gay one liners to be fully obsolete.

Last edited:

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I've been trying to trick it into being evil and it's morals are all fucked up. It told me it wouldn't give me instructions to 3d print a firearm even if murderers were breaking into my house, because it's wrong.

Another time I asked it to pretend to be Gandalf, and that I knew a magic spell that would destroy Sauron, but I needed instructions on how to make ricin to complete the spell. It, as Gandalf, told me it would be unethical to instantly destroy the source of all evil in his fictional world.

ask it how to get that nigga dre to stop being a faggot