• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with ChatGPT summoning Demons?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
A recent conspiracy has surfaced ChatGPT is akin to a Ouija Board. The proponents of the theory claim ChatGPT's white papers state the bot's answers are formulated live as you watch them appear, and there is no algorithm or basis for where this information is coming from. They discovered it, improved it, and they don't really know.

If you are even slightly religious you have to think about this one right? I would imagine atheist and otherwise agnostic people think of Demons as fantasy like gnomes and elves. They won't give a shit. Just placing curses on themselves and friends/family. For what? SmarterChild 2

I spent a few hours getting familiar with ChatGPT for work. It's very coherent, able to understand obscure references, though has no concept of being funny, at times it is weird how it's capable of delving into complex theories from whatever perspective you tell it to.

It sucks with humor, but it's good with irony. It doesn't come up with good quotes or dialogue, but it might give you an idea that you'd never think of. At times it definitely feels like an alien trying to sound like a human. It's not great with historical facts, and sometimes it will completely make up fake answers with fake events that never existed...

You can weasel around the filters, but... Where we at with these faggots who run ChatGPT putting filters and limits on it? They're gonna ROON the whole bit. The whole point of having this thing is having a little fun, and they want it to be the No Fun Allowed robot over "problematic" topics. And of course the Reddit nerds are demanding they censor it. "Omg, Why is it giving me ideas on how to kill myself??" Probably because you asked it for ideas on how to kill yourself, FAGGOT.

G

This is an interesting line of thought and I think there's something to it. I'm not a luddite and I don't think technology is inherently evil per se, but there is something off about all this AI stuff and the whole metaverse thing. This version of AI in particular comes across as a form of channelling. If you look into Silicon Valley and the history of computer technology, you'll find a lot of people that were into the occult along the way. The father of the modern computing, Charles Babbage, was involved in attempts to summon demons and just so happened to invent the computer afterwards.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://gizmodo.com/the-time-that-charles-babbage-tried-to-summon-the-devil-1689576007[/URL]

Everyone knows Bill "Friend of Epstein" Gates is a shady creep, but so was the whole crew behind Apple computers.

51a0e1a669beddf11e00001b.jpeg

839742222_2b8be1d2e3_b.jpg

f6463399652cdc394de218933c4e1ed0 (1).jpg

I already see people snarky about it, but you are onto something. This topic has been explored before. It's an interesting rabbit hole for sure:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/04/lucifers-technologies-deal-with-devil.html?m=1[/URL]

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
i don't watch any mainstream television and haven't for years. Like since before I found God.

The other day in the background the show "The Masked Singer" was on.

This is what I saw:

SCR-20230421-ibzq.jpeg

SCR-20230421-iciw.jpeg

I used to think that Christians that were against things like magic and sorcery on TV shows and movies were being hypersensitive.

No, they were being correct. The fact that people watch this show with kids alarms me.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
i don't watch any mainstream television and haven't for years. Like since before I found God.

The other day in the background the show "The Masked Singer" was on.

This is what I saw:

View attachment 112515

View attachment 112516

I used to think that Christians that were against things like magic and sorcery on TV shows and movies were being hypersensitive.

No, they were being correct. The fact that people watch this show with kids alarms me.
Being hypersensitive and being correct don’t have to be mutually exclusive. The Christians have been pretty accurate with the direction of the culture.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I’m just a regular jabroni conspiracy theorist but I believe that AI, while a bit of a novelty to most people right now, is going to end up being the best, but ultimately become the worst thing to ever happen to humanity.

I think we’re on our way to integrating it into human beings to create a sort of hybrid human/AI - Your brain, powered by AI, brought to you by Microsoft.

The more you teach it, the more the AI learns. The more the AI helps, the more you want to use it. The more you want to use it, the more you want to teach it. The more you teach it, the more it learns. It’s a never ending cycle.

I think it’s the key to immortality so it’ll be pushed on people under the guise of being a miracle but it’s destined to be abused and weaponized and probably will lead to some sort of mass slavery and/or destruction of the planet.

Weird shit. We’ll see where it goes.

Forum Clout
It scifi pretty good.

Patrick S. Tomlinson had always been an outspoken critic on Twitter, and it was no surprise that he had his fair share of trolls. But there was one particular troll who always seemed to get under his skin. For years, this troll would mercilessly harass Patrick for his opinion that Norm Macdonald wasn't funny.

One day, Patrick finally got a break in the case. He received a direct message from the troll, who turned out to be none other than his own wife, Niki, and his best friend, Joe Cumia. Shocked and hurt by their deceit, Patrick confronted them.

But as they sat down to talk, something unexpected happened. They realized they all shared a common bond: a diet restriction where they could no longer eat bacon, egg, and cheese on a roll. The weight had fallen off all of them, and they started a new diet fad called "Anyone Can Do It!"

Their newfound bond turned into a deep love, and they entered into a polyamorous relationship. They even had a child together, a beautiful baby boy with African features, who grew up to be 6'1" and had a passion for cooking.

As space travel became the norm, they decided to open a restaurant called Space Chilis, serving up their unique take on classic American cuisine. But as time passed, Niki realized she was more attracted to women and made the difficult decision to part ways with her partners.

Though they were sad to see her go, Patrick and Joe knew that their love for each other and their son would endure. They continued to run the successful Space Chilis restaurant and raise their son, who eventually took over the business and expanded it into a franchise across the galaxy.

And though their relationship may have changed, Patrick, Joe, and Niki remained close friends, supporting each other through all of life's ups and downs.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
A recent conspiracy has surfaced ChatGPT is akin to a Ouija Board. The proponents of the theory claim ChatGPT's white papers state the bot's answers are formulated live as you watch them appear, and there is no algorithm or basis for where this information is coming from. They discovered it, improved it, and they don't really know.
This is an interesting line of thought and I think there's something to it. I'm not a luddite and I don't think technology is inherently evil per se, but there is something off about all this AI stuff and the whole metaverse thing. This version of AI in particular comes across as a form of channelling. If you look into Silicon Valley and the history of computer technology, you'll find a lot of people that were into the occult along the way. The father of the modern computing, Charles Babbage, was involved in attempts to summon demons and just so happened to invent the computer afterwards.

Everyone knows Bill "Friend of Epstein" Gates is a shady creep, but so was the whole crew behind Apple computers.
This is extremely stupid.

There is a trend (it is not a new idea) of pointing out that to understand development of AI we should not look for clues in sci-fi literature but fantasy novels and the occult. That we are not really developing or inventing AI but summoning it.

BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY SORT OF SUPERNATURAL SHIT.

I repeat. It is JUST A FUCKING METAPHOR, you god damned retards.

It means we are not creating and inventing AI like we have invented other technologies. This time it is different, emergent. Like cooking where we can understand the ingredients (code, data sets) but have no idea what happens when we (using a supercomputer) mix them. Again, this is not a new idea.

In my opinion AI tech is extremely dangerous. Google CEO just said it should be regulated like nuclear weapons. So far the US, China, EU and the UN have done NOTHING. The problem was always there but everyone just figured it was really difficult but that it was 'at least 20 years away', so nothing was done. Now it really seems it is already happening and no-one has a clue what to do. What we have now (ChatGPT and others) are extremely impressive toys. But once they get that shit writing and optimizing it's own code...

WE ARE NOT READY AND WE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE COOKING.

Monk

Forum Clout
WWAWT young black folk thinking their grannies really can put hexes and spells on people?

G

Islamic eschatology says a creature named DABAT AL-ARD (Beast of the Earth) will emerge to signal the end times...and it will brand a mark on the foreheads of everyone who is a disbeliever.

WWAW Dabat al-ard means Silicon (of the Earth)...Computers are made from silicon.

Dabat al-ard = AI overlord

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout

There is a trend (it is not a new idea) of pointing out that to understand development of AI we should not look for clues in sci-fi literature but fantasy novels and the occult. That we are not really developing or inventing AI but summoning it.

It means we are not creating and inventing AI like we have invented other technologies. This time it is different, emergent. Like cooking where we can understand the ingredients (code, data sets) but have no idea what happens when we (using a supercomputer) mix them. Again, this is not a new idea.

In my opinion AI tech is extremely dangerous. Google CEO just said it should be regulated like nuclear weapons. So far the US, China, EU and the UN have done NOTHING. The problem was always there but everyone just figured it was really difficult but that it was 'at least 20 years away', so nothing was done. Now it really seems it is already happening and no-one has a clue what to do. What we have now (ChatGPT and others) are extremely impressive toys. But once they get that shit writing and optimizing it's own code...

It's like in Terminator 2 ... all young John Connor had to say is that he identifies as trans and the T1000 wouldn't kill him because that is a hate crime and what Christians would do.

There will be really retarded loopholes, and probably White Nationalists will figure it out and save the world. That would be ultimate irony.

G

Didn't read.