• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with boiled eggs?

Jizz

Forum Clout
hard boiled eggs are great food if you are on the #KetoJoe diet like me. I like to mash em up and add some whole fatty mayo, bacon bits, hot sauce and put them in a keto wrap!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I used to hard boil eggs, but now, I take the time to cook them in olive oil. Usually throw on a slice of aged Gouda or aged cheddar before it's in sunny-side up form.

The olive oil is the key part, with the good fat content. I'll make it in avocado oil because of the higher temp rating if I'm in a hurry, but I reserve avocado oil usually for bacon and shrimp. Eggs even on a medium temp still cook rather fast.

Basically I'm saying ANYONE CAN DO IT.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Why would you fry bacon in oil? render it in its own fat, ya daft cunt

Because avocados always go bad in the villa or while on tour because I don't eat them fast enough or they slip my mind. The oil is the easiest way to get those fats, plus I still use the grease in my breakfast bowl anyway.

Nice try wit da hate though.

Sniff