• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

where we at with Bill Burr's new show Immoral Compass

need it or keep it

• need it

• keep it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Can some say where the cucked/not is his child thing came from or started? Is it a bit or is it legit?
Not 100% sure but from what I heard some people believe his daughter's complexion is too dark for her to be his child. That's where it's all coming from if I'm not mistaken... His wife being an awful cunt didn't help either.

Snake

Forum Clout
Can some say where the cucked/not is his child thing came from or started? Is it a bit or is it legit?
1498214792655.png
DN4_x8WXkAId-TW.jpg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

He's a cuck in many ways.

"the government should be flying helicopters around and shooting anyone outside/on the beaches"

"I'll only sign autographs/do shows for mask fags/vax tards"

And then there's the whole watching his wife get gang banged by high school basketball teams and eating all the jizz.

P

potatopeeler63

It's dumb 7 minutes sketches, which is even too long for the skits. Burr plays a blue collar weirdo with his same sense of humor. People from Boston should be barred from ever leaving that state. It would save a lot of problems.
You know what duuuuude, that’s such a schwarmy shit fuckin asshole opinion, what have you ever done in your life? I try to do my thing, get some people to laugh, and you attack me with all this toxic dickhead energy because you’re miserable in a shitty marriage , an internet tough typer from your basement. You won’t say that to me in person cause I'm an actual psycho, fuckface. I got to therapy twice a week so i dont fuckin kill somebody. Shut yer mouth and go back to your fuckin cubicle shitdick

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
You know what duuuuude, that’s such a schwarmy shit fuckin asshole opinion, what have you ever done in your life? I try to do my thing, get some people to laugh, and you attack me with all this toxic dickhead energy because you’re miserable in a shitty marriage , an internet tough typer from your basement. You won’t say that to me in person cause I'm an actual psycho, fuckface. I got to therapy twice a week so i dont fuckin kill somebody. Shut yer mouth and go back to your fuckin cubicle shitdick
I like Bobby but he’s so pathologically sensitive about being shit on. “You’re not my friend, you can’t say that duuuuddeee!”

Forum Clout
He’s gonna end up like De Niro. He should have listened to Leykis. Hey Tom can you take me out with a bong rip and a thank you Jesus?