• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with being a Bull ?

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Forum Clout
If a white woman I was dating or fucking got fucked by a nigger I would ghost them in a second, might even confront them on it. Disgusting behavior. I dated a red haired white girl for months without seeing her kids and when I did I left immediately, they were half black and I found out her ex husband left her for a man and had been cheating on her with said man for months. I got tested for stds and thankfully didn't get any. I felt sorry for her children though, her daughter was cute and really sharp but her son was a retard. 7ish years old and can't read at a basic level? No thanks on those genetics.
But what do I know, a piece of ass is a piece of ass if you don't give a shit.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
If a white woman I was dating or fucking got fucked by a nigger I would ghost them in a second, might even confront them on it. Disgusting behavior. I dated a red haired white girl for months without seeing her kids and when I did I left immediately, they were half black and I found out her ex husband left her for a man and had been cheating on her with said man for months. I got tested for stds and thankfully didn't get any. I felt sorry for her children though, her daughter was cute and really sharp but her son was a retard. 7ish years old and can't read at a basic level? No thanks on those genetics.
But what do I know, a piece of ass is a piece of ass if you don't give a shit.
A man with morals is hard to come by these days I applaud you

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
A8E6D3C9-39FB-442D-B189-C700ED507570.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Never deliberately was a bull. but a couple girls I hooked up with were into it. LIke they enjoyed me talking shit about their boyfriend/husband while we fucked. It was pretty fucking hot. One was telling me how she never let her husband do this while I drilled her in the ass. The condom broke so I blew my load in her shit pipe. Overall 8/10 would do again.