• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with being a Bull ?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Anyone here ever fuck their friends girl? Or been paid to fuck someone else’s girl? Heck as anyone here been cucked?

when I was young, a teenager. My girlfriend at the time. Fucked one of my best friends and neighbors. He also was black. Which made it super fun. Then I had to go to school and have everyone come up to me and tell me they were sorry like they were at a fucking wake. In hindsight it was super ribs how apologetic they all were when seeing me.. it was like they heard my family was killed in a car accident.

I got that dude back and fucked his girlfriend and came inside her. Didn’t even try to hide it. She came over to my house I fucked her for a week. And every night we could come by my window and knock and ask if we were done hanging out. I would say no then turn the light off.

a friend of mine, in the same circle. He was older than us and had an apartment first a car and a girl with whom he had kids. Well one night he was having a get together for all of us. We were all drinking and hanging out. It got really late, around 3-4am and people started to leave. Everyone but one of our friends (also black) was gone. The owner of the apartment and our soon-to-be-cucked friend went up stairs to cook for our black friend and the mother of his children. While he was cooking the black friend took a cigarette out of his pack took his child’s mother fingered her, fucked her doggy style, then lit his cigarette while she dropped to her knees and sucked out his Nubian seed. The cucked friend came down with a big plate of chicken quesadillas and three Gatorade’s. Everyone enjoyed their meal with the cucked party none the wiser.….

Confirmed every detail of that one from the black dude and the girl he fucked.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Fine upstanding citizens from what I can tell
If a fella if going to have you over. Buy all the drinks snacks and liquor. Cook for you let you go into his cigarette pack whenever you want. That fella is a good friend .

now if that same guy is going to do that and let you fuck his girlfriend. That mans the greatest friend of all time.

Forum Clout
05640FF1-1DBB-47AE-81E9-F897CB8F3A9C.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Sorry let me make this fit in with the other amazing original forum material.

patrick is fat. His wife is a lesbian. Patrick lost a follower today. Patrick tweeted about some gay commie shit. Patrick has niggers fart in his wife’s vagina. Patrick loves meat loaf Monday’s. Patrick is a shitty writer. Wait lol I got it I’m a genius, check this out I’m going to change his name to Fatrick hahahahahahahhahaha. But im not done yet I’m also going to call him Rick ! Have you heard about the pepperoni yet ?

There ya go grade A forum content.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Anyone here ever fuck their friends girl? Or been paid to fuck someone else’s girl? Heck as anyone here been cucked?

when I was young, a teenager. My girlfriend at the time. Fucked one of my best friends and neighbors. He also was black. Which made it super fun. Then I had to go to school and have everyone come up to me and tell me they were sorry like they were at a fucking wake. In hindsight it was super ribs how apologetic they all were when seeing me.. it was like they heard my family was killed in a car accident.

I got that dude back and fucked his girlfriend and came inside her. Didn’t even try to hide it. She came over to my house I fucked her for a week. And every night we could come by my window and knock and ask if we were done hanging out. I would say no then turn the light off.

a friend of mine, in the same circle. He was older than us and had an apartment first a car and a girl with whom he had kids. Well one night he was having a get together for all of us. We were all drinking and hanging out. It got really late, around 3-4am and people started to leave. Everyone but one of our friends (also black) was gone. The owner of the apartment and our soon-to-be-cucked friend went up stairs to cook for our black friend and the mother of his children. While he was cooking the black friend took a cigarette out of his pack took his child’s mother fingered her, fucked her doggy style, then lit his cigarette while she dropped to her knees and sucked out his Nubian seed. The cucked friend came down with a big plate of chicken quesadillas and three Gatorade’s. Everyone enjoyed their meal with the cucked party none the wiser.….

Confirmed every detail of that one from the black dude and the girl he fucked.
...Pat?

Forum Clout

patrick is fat. His wife is a lesbian. Patrick lost a follower today. Patrick tweeted about some gay commie shit. Patrick has niggers fart in his wife’s vagina. Patrick loves meat loaf Monday’s. Patrick is a shitty writer. Wait lol I got it I’m a genius, check this out I’m going to change his name to Fatrick hahahahahahahhahaha. But im not done yet I’m also going to call him Rick ! Have you heard about the pepperoni yet ?

We talk about the WWF too. If you’re into sex stories, maybe talk about the time Diesel got raped.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Shut your fucking mouth! No little infant baby child I am not a six figure author who benched 250 and absolutely did not sign away the rights to my child on three separate occasions. You’re doing that thing with your mouth where words come out ! Who told you that you have the right to speak ?

honestly though the off topic section is my favorite. Everyone’s opinions on shit movies whatever and their stories is way more entertaining than Pat posting to me. The exception being amazing troll jobs and that song Brooke shields made. But besides that Patrick is boring and so are the same stupid fucking jokes. I enjoy cuntfuckers posts more

Last edited:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout