Where we at with Another Dirty Room?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I don't watch a whole lot of YouTube shows and all that, but this was one of the few I really enjoyed. Shit was nasty, but it was always fun seeing the disgusting and horrible shit these guys would find in hotels. Sucks that Dan Bell is a lazy fat faggot who only does the shitty live episodes now without Rick and doesn't seem to care about putting out quality content anymore.

Snake

I liked Rick until he thought he was a e-celeb.

Dan Bell wanted to do Vegas but that isn't happening, so they're going to do Florida again the end of the year.

Cuphead

I liked Rick until he thought he was a e-celeb.

Dan Bell wanted to do Vegas but that isn't happening, so they're going to do Florida again the end of the year.
I like Rick and the other twink that's always with them. Dan was always a bore and took shit too seriously, but at least he used to put out good content.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
It's a fun series to watch until you realize the formula is, EW, GROSS! WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING THAT!? OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE THE NUMBERS ARE THAT HIGH! EWWWWWWW." I forgot about the series until Dan Bell posted a video about a month ago saying he's always struggled with bipolar II (which has been reassigned decades ago to being a depressed faggot, lose some weight maybe) and he's struggling just to get out of bed in the morning. I was a fan of his Dead Mall series for a bit and some of his other stuff until it was discovered he was staging a lot of his, "let's go into an abandoned building in the worst parts of Baltimore at night" videos, complete with fake drug caches and people supposedly almost finding him in "known" drug houses.

I guess what I'm saying is he's a bit of phoney and down right annoying. The dude in the first "season" of Another Dirty Room was much more entertaining than the lookalike he brought on when the first dude abandoned ship for one reason or another.

Cuphead

It's a fun series to watch until you realize the formula is, EW, GROSS! WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING THAT!? OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE THE NUMBERS ARE THAT HIGH! EWWWWWWW." I forgot about the series until Dan Bell posted a video about a month ago saying he's always struggled with bipolar II (which has been reassigned decades ago to being a depressed faggot, lose some weight maybe) and he's struggling just to get out of bed in the morning. I was a fan of his Dead Mall series for a bit and some of his other stuff until it was discovered he was staging a lot of his, "let's go into an abandoned building in the worst parts of Baltimore at night" videos, complete with fake drug caches and people supposedly almost finding him in "known" drug houses.

I guess what I'm saying is he's a bit of phoney and down right annoying. The dude in the first "season" of Another Dirty Room was much more entertaining than the lookalike he brought on when the first dude abandoned ship for one reason or another.
When did he get caught staging shit? I only saw one of those Baltimore night videos and it was just 40 minutes of them wandering around in the dark with nothing happening.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
It was 4-5 years ago maybe. I doubt I'll be able to find anything, and my vague memory is telling me he took stuff down. I do distinctively remember one of them where he was in a house at night, started looking through something and found a tackle box full of baggies, then freaking out that he discovered a drug hideout house, and was then just trying to leave only having to hide for a while because someone else entered the house and was shouting something. It was around the same time he was trying to promote and do more, what I guess I'd call thriller and suspenseful type shit. It was a common theme at the time for his channel.

I completely checked out of his shit after he was basically trying to garner attention for a recent murder that had taken place, and how creepy it was that he was in the place where a body was dumped. He was using the death of someone unknown to him to promote his channel with, "Omg, there is where the body was found. Maybe we can find clues that weren't discovered previously. Did the Baltimore Police look into this paint here?"

Fucking yuck.

Snake

Will with the butthole eyes was the first season. He left because he met a girl online because of the channel and I guess Dan was a diva about it.

Last edited:

Snake

When did he get caught staging shit? I only saw one of those Baltimore night videos and it was just 40 minutes of them wandering around in the dark with nothing happening.
He was in an abandoned crackhouse and got some niggers to talk downstairs like he was cornered.