• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at wit the SLEEP?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Lately I been waking up a few hours before I need to. I still get enough sleep, and I don't feel all drowsy doing everything. Let's see how long this lasts.

I woke up earlier than usual this morning, peed, posted a bit and tried to go back to sleep.

I had a continual four hour semi-asleep dream about someone named "Corn Wallace" holding a press conference. About two hours was him promoting his new brand of canned corn, which was terrible but the media was pushing it. Then there was an assassination attempt on Corn Wallace that he survived.

I tried to think about anything else but I always came back to Corn Wallace at the press conference. I'm on zero prescriptions, just smoke weed all the time to make me level. Fuck.

When corn wallace is corn wallace, he's Alexander the great.

Recently had a light-bulb moment about the relationship between cortisol and sleep. Bad sleeping habits is causing my body to produce higher amounts of cortisol, which is likely the reason why I'm getting a little extra chunk around the midsection. Plus it'll be hindering my ability to build muscle after workouts.
Well, we all know that sleeping on your stomach flattens it for a few hours in the morning. You look thinner in the morning because you haven't eaten in a while and compressing. There must be a connection.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Lately I been waking up a few hours before I need to. I still get enough sleep, and I don't feel all drowsy doing everything. Let's see how long this lasts.

When corn wallace is corn wallace, he's Alexander the great.

Well, we all know that sleeping on your stomach flattens it for a few hours in the morning. You look thinner in the morning because you haven't eaten in a while and compressing. There must be a connection.
Do super fat people sleep on their stomachs? I can't imagine it being done.

Wa4892

Forum Clout
I need 9 hours minimum. Just this week I hit a milestone where for the first time ever in my life sleep was preferred to sex. For the entirety of my relationship with my wife, I always told her, I don't care what's going on, if I'm sleeping, sick with the flu, whatever, if she wants it ..... come get it.

Then ....... Monday morning, About 20 minutes before the alarm went off my wife got all snuggly. All I could think, but DID NOT say out loud was was "noooooooo! Please just let me sleep!" Based on how many times she has let me do what I needed to do when she was in no mood, I just rolled over and let her have her way with me.

I'm not complaining, but damn another 20 minutes of sleep sure would have been nice. Holy shit ..... I'm OLD.