• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at wit the SLEEP?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Man, let me tell ya. I always been a night owl... used to be able to stay up until 3am and go to school at 7 in the morning. We had to walk FIFTEEN MILES! This was when I first checked out John & Jeff Show. Third shifters unite. Lols

I recently spent most of my day off just laying half asleep nodding in and out in a blissful uninterrupted "I DON'T HAVE ANYWHERE TO BE" type of nap/relaxation, with the heavy rain on my window. Nobody outside. All the other jabronies in town occupied with their phones, and tiktalks, and whats-its, bahh What do I know? Alls I'm saying is... That sleep is precious. Fuck what they say about only depressed people sleeping too much. Happy people sleep too much.

I am constantly calculating my life plans based on getting myself 9 hours of sleep (at least.) I tend to dip into my daylights savings too much and rob myself precious hours of sleep by staying up late. I think I'll celebrate this wonderful thread creation by tucking myself in early tonight and really appreciating the fact that I have more than 9 hours to myself. It's these little gifts that we give ourselfs.

Or how about that little feeling when you're dreading checking the clock to find out its time for work... But you realize it's still 1am and you have at least 3 hours left to sleep.

Fans. Are you getting enough SLEEP?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Fans. Are you getting enough SLEEP?
Absolutely not. I can't get to sleep with any reliability, and I've tried everything from melatonin to counting shemales. Last night for instance, I felt sleepy and got in bed at 2. Head hits the pillow and brain kicks itself into high gear and I stare into the Abyss for another hour before I fall asleep. Didn't have work until 11 so I got a good 5 1/2 hours, which is acceptable. Fuckin' thing sucks!

Edit to add: I'm going through the third season of Sopranos right now, kinda envy Janice's narcoleptic boyfriend.

Last edited:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I woke up earlier than usual this morning, peed, posted a bit and tried to go back to sleep.

I had a continual four hour semi-asleep dream about someone named "Corn Wallace" holding a press conference. About two hours was him promoting his new brand of canned corn, which was terrible but the media was pushing it. Then there was an assassination attempt on Corn Wallace that he survived.

I tried to think about anything else but I always came back to Corn Wallace at the press conference. I'm on zero prescriptions, just smoke weed all the time to make me level. Fuck.

Forum Clout
Recently had a light-bulb moment about the relationship between cortisol and sleep. Bad sleeping habits is causing my body to produce higher amounts of cortisol, which is likely the reason why I'm getting a little extra chunk around the midsection. Plus it'll be hindering my ability to build muscle after workouts.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I woke up earlier than usual this morning, peed, posted a bit and tried to go back to sleep.

I had a continual four hour semi-asleep dream about someone named "Corn Wallace" holding a press conference. About two hours was him promoting his new brand of canned corn, which was terrible but the media was pushing it. Then there was an assassination attempt on Corn Wallace that he survived.

I tried to think about anything else but I always came back to Corn Wallace at the press conference. I'm on zero prescriptions, just smoke weed all the time to make me level. Fuck.
I never used to dream when I used to smoke weed. Twice last week I slept for about 14 hours. Waste of time and I think technically it’s not healthy but it felt good.

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Day's at work drag on so slow when I'm tired. If I'm awake i can usually blitz through a day without feeling it so i like to get a good night in. I worked a 27 hour shift on Monday because of some stupid audit clashing with a system failure and didn't come into work till today. I slept from 6am till 8pm then spent the night lying awake. Felt fucking pointless, nothing happening at 3am.

G

WWAWD biphasic sleeping?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.sleepfoundation.org/how-sleep-works/biphasic-sleep[/URL]

I usually take a big nap in the afternoon/evening, depending how I feel, then I wake up and do what I have to and then goof around and get work done and clean and stuff while listening to whatever, been on a music/O&A/R&F binge lately and then I go to sleep again after dealing with my shit. It works PFG in my experience. Only issue is I'm slightly insomniac so sometimes the core sleep segment is cut short.

Last edited by a moderator: